Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Uni of Montana holds MLK essay contest- screams rayciss! when only Whites offer submissions

How many friggin' niggers live in the state of Montana? Why would niggers want to live in Montana? There's nothing for niggers in Montana. There's no shopping malls to mob and the Whitey's carry guns.

A writing contest held at the University of Montana to honor MLK and encourage multi-racial dialogue went awry. Instead of helping bridge racial divides among students, it amplified them.

The was in the early stages of addressing complaints about the lack of racial diversity on campus when it decided to hold an essay contest marking Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

The contest was seen as an opportunity to engage students of various backgrounds and spur dialogue across the campus about the life and work of the late civil rights leader. But the plans backfired when the university announced, and proudly promoted, the four winning essays -- all penned by white students.

The backlash on social media was swift and searing and, perhaps most interestingly, multiracial.
    https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...ention-montana
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are Nigger and libturd whines all over that post
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    There are Nigger and libturd whines all over that post
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is my home state. Not enough spearchuckers here to even GET an essay. Nope, we don't have em.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ohhhh...looks like they need to diversify.
    How did that state keep out all the kommie scum?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They don't do cold. One hour of 40 below and they shag ass back to wherever. In the town I live in, there's NONE. But the cities, all 3 of them, Missoula, Bozeman, and Billings, are hotbeds of libtards who embrace shitskins like a puppy.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is even more nigger and libturd whining on the U of Mont's FB page https://www.facebook.com/umontana/po...59172552917646
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 02-05-2020 at 03:49 PM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.