Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Kehinde Andrews says the British empire was worse than the Nazis

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-Studies.html

For some reason this nigger thinks that humans throughout the UK give a shit what it ooks.

Apprently we suffer from white psychosis and blah blah blah.

I stopped reading at that point because I couldn't give a tuppenny fuck what niggers think. Particularly this worthless gobshite who would be walking 8 miles for cow shit infested water every day if it wasn't for the British empire.

17.4 m other Brits will concur.

And exactly what are 'black' studies? How to starve to death without YT's magic ?
    Muh-dik theory, how DNA evidence beez all racist n sheeit?
    Nigger inventions 101. A text book with the word 'Jenkem' scrawled on page one and then nothing for the following 100 pages?

The useless coon obviously needs deporting back to whatever 3rd world African shithole it hails from.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is about time that the civilized world just agreed that niggers are all fucking retards.

And only the worst of the worst deserve and/or should breed with niggers.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real problem is that even these hi-yellow 'educated' niggers don't believe the shit pouring out of their mouths. It's just another fucking nigger-hustle, and they know it as well as anyone. They get away with it because society has made it almost impossible to call out the nigger for it's niggardry.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry, the Chinese will make the niggers beg the English to come back. And it will be too late for them.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Nazis described niggers as being inferior. The British believed that niggers were inferior. The new colonial masters, the Chinese believe that niggers are inferior. I'd be asking myself if I had the misfortune to be spawned a vile collection of molecules and matter known as the negro, that maybe I am the problem?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    These edgumucated apes love to talk shit about YT and trash YT countries too, but the parasites never leave for the comfort and luxury of a nigger run cesspool country.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsRus View Post
    The Nazis described niggers as being inferior. The British believed that niggers were inferior. The new colonial masters, the Chinese believe that niggers are inferior. I'd be asking myself if I had the misfortune to be spawned a vile collection of molecules and matter known as the negro, that maybe I am the problem?
    Even the Polynesians thought the abos, or Australian niggers, were sub-human
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I stopped reading at that point because I couldn't give a tuppenny fuck what niggers think. Particularly this worthless gobshite who would be walking 8 miles for cow shit infested water every day if it wasn't for the British empire.

17.4 m other Brits will concur.
    You have a way with words, Odin.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    You have a way with words, Odin.
    Thats me. Smoother than a cashmire codpiece.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    Thats me. Smoother than a cashmire codpiece.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Even the Polynesians thought the abos, or Australian niggers, were sub-human
    And they were right!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching a show on National Geographic about the natives of Papua New Guinea. Yes they admitted they're cannibals. Or were. They mummify their chiefs with smoke, kinda like smoked salmon. They don't look quite like abos, but pretty close. Savages.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The British Empire brought peace and civility to a savage world