Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerlovers and San Francisco

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...nightmare.html

San Francisco was once known as the downlow gay hub of America. Now it is known as a dystopian nightmare.

Gilles Desaulniers moved to San Francisco 40 years ago, settling in the ‘friendly, quaint and affordable’ city after running out of cash while driving from Canada down the West Coast of America. Today he runs a grocery store filled with fresh fruit, vegan snacks and organic wines typical of this famously liberal Californian city.

Each day, up to 30 niggers stroll in and openly steal goods, costing him hundreds of dollars.

He has been bitten twice recently by nigger in his shop and he also found a sheboon turning blue in the toilet after a drugs overdose, a hypodermic needle still stuck in her leg. He showed me a metal door that is corroding due to niggers urinating in his doorway, then spoke of finding a nigger buck relieving himself in full view of niglets playing in a child centre next door. ‘If people do not play by some rules, society does not function. But it feels like there is no order, there is no shame.’

I could grasp his despair. I had just passed dealers selling drugs beside a police car parked outside government offices, and seen their customers openly smoke fentanyl, an opioid 50 times stronger than heroin, then collapse on the street. Yet the tide of homeless, addicted and mentally ill niggers washing up here has become so severe that a global expert on slums claimed San Francisco may be more unsanitary than some of the poorest parts of Africa.

Downtown visitors cannot fail to witness the distressing evidence. Almost instantly after I arrived, I saw three niggers smoking crystal meth through glass pipes, then others with the facial scabs and sores associated with this destructive drug. One nigger with matted hair sat slumped in a stupor wearing just grubby underpants. Another, clearly under the influence of heroin, had ‘nodded off’ and was static on a child’s bicycle. A third urinated on the street. A nigger sow changed her clothes from a tatty suitcase on the pavement. Others shuffled pathetically or rolled slowly along the street in wheelchairs. Some were clearly suffering mental distress, such as a nigger in his 50s begging for cash who told me he was waiting for his air force pension.

A street cleaner showed me a box filled with used syringes that he had collected, then I met two charity workers picking up needles from the pavement. How many do you find a day, I ask? ‘Between 300 and 600, depending on the weather,’ one replies.

One fed-up resident showed me niggers handing out socks filled with wraps of drugs in front of a building being turned into an upmarket Whole Foods store. The dealers displayed little need for concealment. ‘After a while, you become desensitized – it’s like everyone here is wearing blinkers,’ says my guide, a man in his 30s.

Wolf believes that the decision by a state ballot six years ago to reclassify thefts of property below the value of $950 as misdemeanors has backfired badly, leading to a huge increase in shoplifting.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    San Fran-sicko is koon-trolled by America-hating sub-cockroach nigger-coddling libtards, such as Nancy "Stretch" Polosi. This devastation is the inevitable result.