Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Superbowl nigger QB

Not that I'd be watching the niggerbowl, but I learned recently that QB Mahomes is a half breed nigger. I've heard of Mahomes before but I didn't care and had no idea. This means, he is the magic nigger sprog of a nigger and a filthy coalburner.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will still fail at the game of life.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Highlights from the Niggerbowl:

Beyonce, Jay-Z, and niglet refuse to stand for the National Anthem because they are fucking NIGGERS.
    https://popculture.com/sports/2020/0...tional-anthem/

J-Lo flicks her bean and dances on a stripper pole during half time show. Muh poosie!!!
    https://news.grabien.com/story-j-lo-...-bowl-halftime

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    J-Lo flicks her bean and dances on a stripper pole during half time show.
    Jesus, there is no bottom to nigger behavior. So glad I stopped watching the whole nigger monkey show that is professional sports years ago.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Highlights from the Niggerbowl:

Beyonce, Jay-Z, and niglet refuse to stand for the National Anthem because they are fucking NIGGERS.
    https://popculture.com/sports/2020/0...tional-anthem/

J-Lo flicks her bean and dances on a stripper pole during half time show. Muh poosie!!!
    https://news.grabien.com/story-j-lo-...-bowl-halftime
    Since I didn't watch this abomination yesterday, I just learned this morning that Nig-Z and Beyon-whore and their magic sprogs did not stand up to the anthem. TNB. This country has given more than enough opportunity to be fabulously rich, influential, and famous. And in typical nigger gratitude, this is what they do. The lowest of the low. I'd exchange them for a thousand illegals who will be sent right away to Iraq or Iran to fight and serve and die for this country. (Kinda reminds me of the newly arrived Irish immigrants who just became citizens in the 1860s: You're and American now - here, go fight for your country (and then sent to the front lines ASAP)).

These niggers just bug the hell out of me. No respect. They must be hanging out with that other useless Kaepernigger. Shit, there should be a law - don't respect our anthem and flag, deportation to Haiti, ASAP.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'd exchange them for a thousand illegals who will be sent right away to Iraq or Iran to fight and serve and die for this country. (Kinda reminds me of the newly arrived Irish immigrants who just became citizens in the 1860s: You're and American now - here, go fight for your country (and then sent to the front lines ASAP)).
    A little bit off-topic, but my grandfather, as a second generation American, went off to go and fight in World War 1...

After spending 5 years in college, I also decided to serve in the military during the "War on Terror".

That being said, I am more willing to give an immigrant that serves in my military for my country the benefit of the doubt before I give the benefit of the doubt to some fucking nigger or sand nigger parasite that says it wants to kill police officers and/or American civilians.