Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Speak English or leave poster is a hate crime

https://www.standard.co.uk/front/bre...-a4351141.html

The English are now pushing back on decades of politically correct hatred of the white, indigenous population.

Leftards and illegal immigrants are outraged and bleat about hate crimes.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soon, living in the States while being a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant will be a hate crime in itself. It will be the same with being a male, heterosexual, married, Republican, gun owner, conservative, Constitutionalist, Libertarian, Stars & Bars flying, Confederate flag displaying, pickup driving, works for a living, American. It already is on almost every campus across America and these young skulls full of mush, bodge, and feces are our future leaders.

The "hate crime" laws are unconstitutional and must be repealed in every single case.

1. They are redundant. If you murder someone, it's pretty much assumed you hated them anyway.

2. We already have laws on the books to cover every conceivable crime.

Hate is an emotion which cannot be proven in any court on this planet without admission of the defendant so see rule 1.

A crime is a crime and it doesn't matter what the motivation. We don't have greed, jealousy, revenge or thrill kill laws do we?

I'm willing to bet that damn near every nigger that ever killed a cop hated the cop.

Crickets when that happens...

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is interesting how in England it is considered a hate crime to want people to speak English.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Soon, living in the States while being a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant will be a hate crime in itself. It will be the same with being a male, heterosexual,

The "hate crime" laws are unconstitutional and must be repealed in every single case.

A crime is a crime and it doesn't matter what the motivation. We don't have greed, jealousy, revenge or thrill kill laws do we?

I'm willing to bet that damn near every nigger that ever killed a cop hated the cop.

Crickets when that happens...
    Being an Anglo-Saxon heterosexual male is already pretty much a crime. You are the cause of all suffering in the world because you are automatically misogynistic, racist, toxically masculine, oppressive, rapist scum who should apologize for merely existing. You are exempt from your crimes only if you are a pansy-assed, soyboy cuck.

White cops who kill murderous rabid niggers are obviously racist and therefore committing hate crimes. Niggers killing whites for no reason are not committing hate crimes. They are getting reparashuns for that slavery stuff.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

The English are now pushing back on decades of politically correct hatred of the white, indigenous population.

Crimea River libtard elitists and illegals, and DROWN in it!! I am PROUD of the UK and fuck those @$$h0les who are LEACHING off the taxpayers!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by creepyassnigger View Post
    it is interesting how in england it is considered a hate crime to want people to speak english.

i love it!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Being an Anglo-Saxon heterosexual male is already pretty much a crime. You are the cause of all suffering in the world because you are automatically misogynistic, racist, toxically masculine, oppressive, rapist scum who should apologize for merely existing. You are exempt from your crimes only if you are a pansy-assed, soyboy cuck.

White cops who kill murderous rabid niggers are obviously racist and therefore committing hate crimes. Niggers killing whites for no reason are not committing hate crimes. They are getting reparashuns for that slavery stuff.
    I am "White Hispanic" in addition to the above!! The libtard soy boy cucks really get triggered over my ethnicity!! George Zimmerman did the world a favor when he defended himself against "tampon" martin and batwinged him!! Funny how cnn and the lame stream media created that ethnicity when in really Zimmerman was "afro-peruvian!! Turned out that "Z" had a nigger granpappy but that didn't fit the lame stream media's narrative!! FUCK LIBTARDS!!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post

Odin, I'm curious, how's it been since the official exit? Local government flexing on anyone yet?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Odin, I'm curious, how's it been since the official exit? Local government flexing on anyone yet?
    Oddly, no.

On the night we left, it was eerily quiet in this part of town.

Saturday and Sunday also seemed rather subdued. Apart from that muslim stabbing a couple of folks and getting ventilated by the law.

If anything, all of the illegals seem to be keeping a low profile and local government is wary of fanning the flames of anger that have been flickering in the background for decades.

The push back has begun and the polititians are waking up to the fact that we are pretty cheesed off.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we could only push out the "diversity" in the USA. Send niggers and mohammadans packing. Illegals from any country can leave and apply from their home as well. Don't speak English? Sorry all the welfare forms are in English.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bottle_of_hate View Post
    if we could only push out the "diversity" in the usa. Send niggers and mohammadans packing. Illegals from any country can leave and apply from their home as well. Don't speak english? Sorry all the welfare forms are in english.
    exactly!!

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If we could only push out the "diversity" in the USA. Send niggers and mohammadans packing. Illegals from any country can leave and apply from their home as well. Don't speak English? Sorry all the welfare forms are in English.
    How would the niggers born in the USA fill out the welfare forms if they are all in English?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	speakenglishorgtfo.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	333.0 KB 
ID:	10772
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    How would the niggers born in the USA fill out the welfare forms if they are all in English?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	speakenglishorgtfo.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	333.0 KB 
ID:	10772
    With their liberal case worker like they do now. They just show up to the office with a few niglets in tow that are ravaging the office while mammy ooks she needs help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^I don't think they could read them even if they were written in ebonics. For the life of me, I can't understand how they can understand any written language which makes me wonder: Why the fascination with sail foamz? They can barely speak among themselves. Since there is no standardized Lil' Webstuhz muhdickshunary ub ebonics, I wonder how many simple misunderstandings over text messages have led to murders or other such monkeyshines & mayhem.

Auto-correct must send them into absolute fits.