Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Antonio Brown ooks fake apology

Brain damaged nigger Antonio Brown refuses to admit that he is a brain damaged nigger.

https://sports.yahoo.com/antonio-bro...155600888.html

Anderson asked Brown if it feels like it owes anyone in the league an apology.

“Me think me owe the whole NFL an apology and my past behavior,” Brown derped. “Me thinks me could have done did a lot of things better.”

Brown, 31, was asked if he feels the need to address his mental health.

“Me need mental help,” Brown said, via ESPN. “Yeah, me need mental help.”

“I is an animal. Everyone just talk about me. Me no go out my house in the private. Everything me do be in the face of people, face of someone talking, someone making an assumption about me.”

The star receiver’s mental health has remained a question since before the NFL season began.

The mother of his children publicly posted she would distance them from him until he seeks “the mental health that he desperately needs”, while his agent Drew Rosenhaus “conditionally” cut ties with Brown until he seeks help.

“Me perfectly fine. Me no take that many big hits. Me had like one big hit in 10 years. Anybody who plays this game, they’re going to get hit hard. He didn't hit me that hard. You know, me got up and me walked off the field. We won the game. Me all right. You play the game long enough, everyone get hit hard. Me like huffing jenkem.”

Brown’s legal troubles are lengthy. There are multiple allegations of rape and sexual misconduct. A lawsuit filed in September shortly after he signed with the New England Patriots includes profane text messages to the woman that brag about the incident.

He live-streamed a profane outburst directed at Hollywood (Fla.) police, and that included him berating his children’s mother. It was filmed with his children present. That resulted in the department cutting ties with him. Brown apologized via Instagram earlier Friday.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    just wish this nigger would self delete so we don't have to hear about his apesistance anymore

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Brain damaged nigger Antonio Brown refuses to admit that he is a brain damaged nigger.

https://sports.yahoo.com/antonio-bro...155600888.html

He definitely is one of the more ANNOYING niggers today.