Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger acts like nigger at funeral, gets arrested

https://www.newstribune.com/news/loc...-fight/814628/

A Jefferson City nigger — Pierre D. Starks, 22 — has been charged with receiving stolen property and unlawful use of a weapon after it fired a stolen handgun into the air to try to break up a fight at a funeral.

Jefferson City Police Department officers responded Dec. 6 to the 800 block of Jefferson Street in reference to a disturbance at a funeral, according to charging documents. While en route, officers learned two shots had been fired.

Officers at the scene found a .40-caliber shell casing near the intersection of Jefferson Street and East Atchison Street and developed a description and travel direction of the suspect.

An officer located and detained a nigger matching the suspect description in the 700 block of Jackson Street. Starks then "exited a residence with a bag, which had two 9mm handguns inside," according to charging documents.

While being interviewed at the police station, Starks said it had purchased the gun for $300 from an unknown particular individual (probably another nigger) in Jefferson City sometime in November, according to police.

The receiving stolen property charge is a class D felony. The unlawful use of a weapon charge is a class B misdemeanor.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    The Dunklin/Ashley/Atchinson area of downtown JC is completely fuxated. My first real up close and personal coontacts with this variety of feral shitskin beast was when I lived down off Dunklin. The nextdoorniggers were absolutely abominable. This was about 13 years ago.

They would catcall my girlfriend and I had to tell them to stop that shit, that it was none too appreciated. One day I came outside to walk my dog and this fat fucking nigger raised a brick over its head like it was going to hit my dog. I straight up said "nigger, I will fucking kill you." So 3 of them jumped me, I fought them back. The cops got called. They tell the cops "he n-worded at me!!" The cops said "who?" They pointed at me "dat nigga right dere!" I went "now they're n-wording at ME. And you fucking heard it."

This JCPD officer said that they had a recent (at that time) case where a white person has called a nigger a nigger and the nigger beat him up and didn't get any charges. So, I guess it's not illegal to beat someone up, but it IS illegal to call a nigger a nigger.

Anyway, me and the main instigator (a nigger named "Chico") were both charged with disturbing the peace.

I went to talk to the prosecutor, Dan Green, to work out a deal. He lowered his glasses and goes "have you moved yet?" I laughed and said "you know it". He goes I'm going to dismissed this charge then...

I decided I would never live in a fuxated area like that again. So what I do? Moved to fucking Chicago. Ah, the folly of youth...

The night before I left for Chicago, they jumped the guy who lived in the apartment next to me, carjacked him and beat him so bad that he had to have reconstructive facial surgery.

The next day his brother put a molotov cocktail through their window.

As I rolled my suitcase down the sidewalk, I looked over my shoulder and thought "this place may not even be standing much longer." It was literally becoming a bombed out war zone.

Fucking niggers ruin everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    How is it legal to engage in assault and battery just because someone hurt your feelings?

That is the worst kind of logic.

If someone said "Trump supporters are retards", that doesn't give me an excuse to attack and or murder that person. I'm not a fucking nigger.

Instead of attacking humans when humans call them niggers, niggers should take a deep look inwards at themselves and ask who it is they are really angry at: the "racist" human, or the nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    How is it legal to engage in assault and battery just because someone hurt your feelings?

That is the worst kind of logic.

If someone said "Trump supporters are retards", that doesn't give me an excuse to attack and or murder that person. I'm not a fucking nigger.

Instead of attacking humans when humans call them niggers, niggers should take a deep look inwards at themselves and ask who it is they are really angry at: the "racist" human, or the nigger.
    It's like if someone calls you a cocksucker :

If you are not a cocksucker, and know that you do not, in fact, suck cocks...then you are secure in your knowledge that you are not a cocksucker, so the person calling you a cocksucker is wrong.

OR, if you ARE a cocksucker who sucks cocks, then you shouldn't get upset, because it's the truth.

If you're a nigger, then why get mad at someone who calls you a nigger? You're a fucking nigger. Own it, nigger.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    More TNB out of JC :

https://www.komu.com/news/exclusive-...yB_YfUZo1hF5pY

Aaaaaaaand it's a nigger.