Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rapper 'Soulja Boy' sued for pistol whipping and letting fellow nigger rape a she boon in his home

This all reportedly went down back in February, according to the filing by a woman who claims she and SB had an on-and-off-again “romantic” relationship for 4 years. Apparently, she and another woman who worked for the rapper got into a physical altercation over backing a car out of his driveway. During the big fight, she says Soulja Boy, “approached yelling profanities and kicked her, stomped her on the stomach and bashed her head with a large gun.”

Soulja Boy, real name Deandre Way, also allegedly “held the gun to her (the woman’s) head and told her she was going to die that night and would not make it home.” She claims she was “hurt so badly that she had trouble breathing,” The Blast quotes.

From there, the woman claims he ordered his assistant to clean her up following the alleged beatdown then “instructed his assistant, to take her in the garage and tie her up with duct tape.” Eventually, she alleges one male inside the home told her:

“that he would let her go if she performed oral sex on him.” The woman claims, at the time, she “felt she has no choice but to perform oral sex on him in order to escape the garage.”
    https://archive.is/zYufm
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    TNB. Niggers gonna nigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Romantic relationship?"

I can't think of anyone in their right mind who would describe ape breeding as romantic. If your idea of romance is getting your ass beat, smoking rocks together, gang bangs and other such niggerdom, I would say you need to be locked up for the good of society and your own safety as well.

Then again, I can't really say I care about the safety of a nigger or a burner. It's more the collateral damage I'm concerned about. Just send them all BTA.