Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Catholic Priest forced to apologize for correctly calling jizzlam sermon “the greatest world threat ”

A Rice County, Minn., Catholic priest apologized Wednesday for describing Islam as “the greatest threat in the world,” both to the United States and Christianity itself, in a recent sermon.

“My homily on immigration contained words that were hurtful to Muslims,” the Rev. Nick VanDenBroeke said in a statement posted on the website of the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis. “I’m sorry for this. I realize now that my comments were not fully reflective of the Catholic Church’s teaching on Islam.”

VanDenBroeke, pastor of the 100-year-old Church of the Immaculate Conception in Lonsdale, made the remark during a 15-minute homily on Jan. 5, declared Immigration Sunday by Minnesota’s Catholic bishops. In the sermon, he talked about how he believed parishioners should address their concerns about immigration.

After City Pages published an article about the sermon Wednesday, the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-Minnesota) issued a statement condemning VanDenBroeke’s remarks and seeking a response from the Minnesota Catholic Conference, the public policy voice of the state’s six dioceses.

“We urge leaders of the Catholic Church in Minnesota to repudiate these hate-filled and un-Christian remarks as unrepresentative of the faith they hold dear,” said Jay*lani Hussein, CAIR-Minnesota’s executive director.
    http://www.startribune.com/in-sunday...eat/567395752/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really see how it is "un-Christian" for Christians to say they don't want to be forcibly converted to the sand nigger "religion".
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A Conservative will RIGHTFULLY say that Islamic Terrorism is the BIGGEST THREAT to humanity. A braindead libtard will say it's "Climate Change!!" We chimpers know the TRUTH. ANd once again libtardism is a MENTAL DISORDER!!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got banned for 24 hours off FaceSpook for "fate speech blah blah"

What did I post?

2 words : "Fucking Muslims."
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as I read CAIR and Minnesota I knew what was going on. It is somehow ok for the sand niggers to chant death to Christians, death to infidels, death to America but it is "hateful" to say this is a threat. WAKE THE FUCK UP you dirty liberals.