Close

Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Stories of my youth and my nigger filled school days

I have been wanting to do this for quite a while. To post stories of my childhood-school years and how every school i went to was slowly overran by niggers. We all have fond memories of our younger years and the time we spent in school. Some of us better memories than others. We all have stories to tell. My stories are a great example of the reasons why you should never send your kid to a nigger filled school. So sit back and enjoy a earlier time in my life.

Where do I begin? Its the 1970s. I am in elementary school. The school went from Kindergarten up to 8th grade. The first few years were very uneventful. No nigger teachers, very very few nigger students. Maybe 1-2 niggers per class. I have few memories from that far back, probably because it was all so basic. Then one day 6th grade rolls around and things changed for the worse.
    It is the beginning of a new school year. We are told to expect a bunch of new students. Apparently some do-gooder noticed that our school was not diverse enough. We just cant have that. So they shut down a certain school and sent those kids to various other schools in the area. I still remember all of this like it was just yesterday. It is funny how a person can remember small details from back in their childhood yet i can't remember peoples names i worked with 2 years ago. Anyways I was part of a welcoming group to greet the new students. We were all told to stand at the front doors of the building and welcome in the new students. Sing some silly song, then help show them around the building. Show them where the restrooms, lunchroom and all the good stuff is. Here comes the school buses, I can still see them pulling up in front of the building. Up until this point we never even had school buses. Everyone at our school lived in the same neighborhood within walking distance, thus seeing a school bus was something special. 3-4 buses pull up. The bus doors fling open. At that very moment my life changed forever.

Out of the buses storm the biggest group of niglets I had ever seen. They crash off the bus in typical TNB fashion and come running through the front doors like a Cat 5 Hurricane. A niggercane is probably a better term. Every one of them-niggers. One would think that kids showing up at a new school would be somewhat shy, quiet and on their best behavior. Not these niggers. They come charging in, shoving people around, darting in and out of every room they see. The teachers are losing their minds trying to get them under control. None of them had probably ever dealt with a niglet. More than likely under the assumption that they are just like us. I still remember this one detail as clear as day. This one teacher who I always considered snotty and a total bitch was talking to this certain girl who was in my class. This girl from the time we were in Kindergarten up until High school graduation was always little miss perfect, most likely to succeed in everything. But anyways the two of them are talking, the girl says to the teacher Boy there certainly are a lot of negroes this year and the teacher responded with yes, 30% more negroes. And yes-she used that word! Imagine a teacher today using words like negro to describe her students. I have always loved words like negro and colored almost more than nigger, I still remember my Grandma calling them coloreds. Looking back on it all judging from the teachers reactions I really believe that they were clueless as to what to expect. I do not think they had any idea how many new students they were getting or that they were niggers. How is it I still remember these tiny details? Was it that this was such a important part of my life? A life-changing event?

There is plenty more to tell. I hope someone takes the time to read this all and that I am not boring anyone. Believe me, it really gets much better than this. I have many stories to tell, some will anger you and some will make you laugh. I will update it as I get time.
    Last edited by Buck Simian; 06-07-2017 at 01:39 AM.