Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon muh dik rape 'victim' starts oragnization to spread awareness of muh dik rape at the Super Bowl

It's a well known fact that a lot of monkeyball fans that come to the super bowl monkeyball niggerfest like to pay for muh dik and sex trafficking becomes an issue during this event. Arrests usually spike during this time.
    Rape survivor raises awareness about sex trafficking during Super Bowl LIV

Stephanie Anderson said a woman earned her trust with false promises. She said she had connections and ways of helping her grow her production company.

Anderson said the woman told her she was meeting a potential hire. Instead, she said she met a man who had paid the woman to have sex with her, and he raped her.

“If I am with another woman, I am not going to be so defensive," Anderson said. “It’s not unusual for traffickers to use women to find their victims. They often look for someone who looks like the victims. They look for someone who can use those commonalities to gain the trust of victims."

Anderson said she uses her pain to fuel her activism. She founded the NFL Sisters in Service, a Broward County-based organization with activities nationwide. She has served with the Trayvon Martin Foundation and the Women’s Fund. During Super Bowl week, she is promoting a human trafficking awareness campaign.
    Kathy Andersen, the executive director of the Women’s Fund, said the awareness campaign Anderson is working to promote, is a coordinated effort between various local and federal agencies. She said many of the victims are between the ages of 12 to 14 years old, and about 67% are locals.

Andersen had a message for Super Bowl visitors who are engaging in human trafficking: “If you come to Miami, you will be met with the force of the entire community.”
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...uper-bowl-liv/

And another enterprising ex-monkeyball nigger plans to throw a 'stripper bowl' at the monkeyball niggerfest to get the ape rutting season kicked off in full swing.

Edgerrin James in Miami: I’m ‘Stripper Bowl’ ready
    Clubs prepare for high rollers’ demands during Super Bowl weekend

Edgerrin James said he recently filled his car with $1 million in singles. He and Ainealem “Alex” Gidewon want to make sure they are prepared for the high rollers who are in Miami looking for adult entertainment during the Super Bowl LIV week.

The former NFL and Hurricanes running back and the Atlanta nightclub owner co-founded The Dome, a pop-up nightclub that opens Friday at 1700 NE 2nd Ave., in downtown Miami. They are advertising appearances by a long list of celebrities including Cardi B, who went from exotic dancer to chart-topping rapper.

“I am Stripper Bowl ready,” James said while riding a sports utility vehicle full of bags of cash.
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...er-bowl-ready/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not watching nigger bowl. I'm taking a day trip for fish and chips.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice one, WD maing. Same as everyone does. I go not to deep waters but to deep fryers, with malt vinegar as bait.

I hope a relaxing day with the briny smell of the ocean. A place far way from our nigger friends.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seems that story was removed(?) and replaced with this. Must be breaking news:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-01-30 Edgerrin James in Miami I’m ‘Stripper Bowl’ ready.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	10732

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead, she said she met a man who had paid the woman to have sex with her, and he raped her.
    There was no "rape." The sow wanted to have muh dikk/muh poosie, but the buck didn't pay up.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.