Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't run! You can't hide! You can't escape the muh dik!

Look at how nervous the niglet gets when he starts hearing the nigger buck singing.

It is afraid it is going to get muh dikked until it passes out from the pain again.

Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate this commercial! Fucking niggers are always wrecking my tv viewing and causing my blood pressure to sky rocket. We all know groids don't cycle. They steal cigars from convenience stores and then get shot running.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers in a nice house?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Niggers in a nice house?
    Every commercial shows happy nigger famblies living in nice, clean, upscale houses that are tastefully decorated. They are happily married couples and take good care of their niglets. They all speak in proper English and they all use Swiffers to make sure everything is clean and they worry that their sprogs are getting proper nutrition. This blatant, fantastical propaganda is outrageous.

That Peletron ad is played incessantly. It makes me sick and I can't hit the FF quickly enough.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Every commercial shows happy nigger famblies living in nice, clean, upscale houses that are tastefully decorated. They are happily married couples and take good care of their niglets. They all speak in proper English and they all use Swiffers to make sure everything is clean and they worry that their sprogs are getting proper nutrition. This blatant, fantastical propaganda is outrageous.

That Peletron ad is played incessantly. It makes me sick and I can't hit the FF quickly enough.
    I was thinking: where are the holes in the drywall?
    Where's the garbage all over the place?
    Where are the roaches?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I was thinking: where are the holes in the drywall?
    Where's the garbage all over the place?
    Where are the roaches?
    They will never portray reality when it comes to their Magic Niggers:

"Dis be muh muhfuggin' Peletron, bitch".

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niggercribp.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	223.2 KB 
ID:	10726

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Look at how nervous the niglet gets when he starts hearing the nigger buck singing.

It is afraid it is going to get muh dikked until it passes out from the pain again.

I don't understand something here. Please explain.

From what I can gather from the above security camera footage, it broke into a nice white persons house to steal loot. I must presume but I'm perplexed by a few things:

Why did it not realize, upon trying to steal the bike, that the bike wasn't moving?
    Was it planning on riding the bike down the stairs and out the door?
    Was it because of baff salts or PCP?
    Why did it bring it's sprog along for the B&E if the sprog was only going to deface books? Shouldn't it be busy carrying loot out the door?
    What breed of dog is that? I want to know for sure so that I never buy one. It is doing a shitty job of guarding the house.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peloton makes me sick. Nigger pretends he can afford such a house and a lifestyle. And if it's not a nigger exercising, it's a liberal or mudshark types watching a nigger trainer. These health and exercise ads always feature a nigger. Why take care of your body, when you're just going to let a nigger touch it?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This commercial was on all the time before Christmas. Annoying as the Christmas commercials were, they were better than this buck.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.