Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus, the coddlers are out in full force over this idiot. They were just talking about how he was "fluent" in Italian, I caught an interview with him, he was basically just saying what the menu at The Olive Garden says while the lib reporter was in awe. WTF.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Is it just me, or does it look like that nigger has a propeller in his haid?

Just like the real Toby Bryant?

DDDAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Good one CAN!
    Give that man a prize!!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it just me, or does it look like that nigger has a propeller in his haid?

Just like the real Toby Bryant?

The people could fly. We wuz kangz.

Name:  0d24905f573beac6e2bdc38f6d10d4e3--olaf-helicopter.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  54.2 KB

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The people could fly. We wuz kangz.

Name:  0d24905f573beac6e2bdc38f6d10d4e3--olaf-helicopter.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  54.2 KB
    Fly 'em right back to Apefrica. They can be bix nood kangz again and sheeit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A real comedian spoke the truth, and he's suffering for it.

The day the Lakers legend died, Shaffir tweeted a selfie video, saying, "Kobe Bryant died 23 years too late today. He got away with rape because all the Hollywood liberals who attack comedy enjoy rooting for the Lakers more than they dislike rape. Big ups to the hero who forgot to gas up his chopper. I hate the Lakers. What a great day!"

Shaffir, who hosted Comedy Central's This Is Not Happening, doubled down in another video on social media, calling Bryant's shocking death a "good story" because "the guy got away with rape." He deleted the post, but not before people took notice. TMZ reports Shaffir was dropped by his talent agency.

On Tuesday, Shaffir published a lengthy statement on Instagram calling the routine "dark comedy" and that he was just making "a joke."

"Every time a beloved celebrity dies I post some horrible s*** about them. I've been doing it for years now," he began. "I like destroying gods. And right when a famous person dies they're at their most worshipped. So as a response to all the outpouring of sympathy on social media, I post something vile. it's just a joke. I don't really hate any of the people."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...004618505.html

It's too bad he backtracked. He was going to ruin his career no matter how many apologies or NAACP donations he made, so he might as well have followed up, "I don't give a damn, I spoke the truth about a rapist, you all know it, and now you want to hang me for it?"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toby Bryant didn't get away with rape.

He is burning in Hell right now, being raped endlessly by the other niggers in Hell.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kobe! Kobe! Kobe!

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toby Bryant didn't get away with rape.

He is burning in Hell right now, being raped endlessly by the other niggers in Hell.
    But the other niggers would love the muh dikk. That's paradise for them.

Hell would be non-DL humans having to rape niggers, and spend eternity with the wasting away of AIDS, plus burning from STDs and crabs on top of that, but never dying.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12