Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ratchet Hoe Social Worker Coerced Her Welfare Clients into Prostitution in PA

MEDIA, Pa. (AP) — A former child services caseworker has been charged with human trafficking, accused of recruiting a mother who was her client into prostitution in exchange for a favorable custody recommendation, authorities said.

Candace Talley, 27, of Winslow, New Jersey, was working for the Division of Children and Youth Services in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, when she coerced the mother, whose children were in foster care and whose case Talley was managing, into working as a prostitute, the Delaware County District Attorney's office announced Thursday.
    https://news.yahoo.com/social-worker...172038624.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9bd71c13-715b-4cc5-a09d-69f7aff37258-Candace_Talley.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	10706
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers don't seem to realize that there is more to being human than having liberals call you "human."
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    I have never been to a social services place, but from my understanding it's all nigger affirmative action employees. So would we expect any less that TNB from them.
    Das right!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like