Close

Wink Nigger Batwinged after Holding Up a beer store then a pizza joint in Allentown PA

The beer store clerk followed the nigger stick-up ape into the pizza joint then wasted him. The local DA called it justifiable simiancide, or pest removal .
    Darrell J. Mussa Jr., 27, of Bethlehem, died from multiple gunshot wounds following the shooting, which was ruled a homicide by Lehigh County Coroner Eric Minnich because Mussa’s death came at the hands of another person.
    The chain of events began at 8:43 p.m., when Mussa robbed Pennsylvania Avenue Cold Beer and Beverages at gunpoint and then went next door to Drake’s Pizza to commit a second robbery, Martin said.

While Mussa was robbing the pizza shop, the owner of the beer store went there and confronted him, Martin said.
    https://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...3qq-story.html

Breitbart Covered story in their 2A section:
    The district attorney for Pennsylvania’s Lehigh County says a beer store employee was justified in intervening and fatally shooting a robber at Drake’s Pizza Thursday night.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arby-business/

Last edited by Groid_Rage; 01-26-2020 at 12:03 AM. Reason: change
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacists, just a black inferioricist.

Instead of calling it a "homicide," maybe they should call it a "homocide" since all nigger bucks are gay and on the downlow.
    I am not interested in medals or titles. I don't need them. I need human civilization and I fight for it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Homicide is strictly a coroner's determination of cause of death. Justifiable or non justifiable is a legal determination made by the DA. Hope they make that clear to the local nigger population before they start to riot.

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    You gotta love PA and their Castle "Stand Your Ground" laws

Rest is Piss: You filthy vile nigger
    Niggers & Muslims are a Sub-Human Sociopathic Species and Their Coddlers the Enemy