Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

London police to deploy facial recognition cameras across the city

Live facial recognition cameras will be deployed across London, with the city’s Metropolitan Police announcing today that the technology has moved past the trial stage and is ready to be permanently integrated into everyday policing.

The cameras will be placed in locations popular with shoppers and tourists, like Stratford’s Westfield shopping center and the West End, reports BBC News. Each camera will scan for faces contained in “bespoke” watch lists, which the Met says will predominantly contain individuals “wanted for serious and violent offences.”

When the camera flags an individual, police officers will approach and ask them to verify their identity. If they’re on the watch list, they’ll be arrested. “This is a system which simply gives police officers a ‘prompt’, suggesting ‘that person over there may be the person you’re looking for,’” said the Metropolitan police in a press release.
    “As a modern police force, I believe that we have a duty to use new technologies to keep people safe in London,” said the Met’s assistant commissioner Nick Ephgrave said in a press statement.
    If you want to keep people safe in London just deport the niggers and sandmonkeys already, dumbass.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/24/2...era-deployment
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can see nigger lotto cases surging as these cameras mistake one nigger for another.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I can see nigger lotto cases surging as these cameras mistake one nigger for another.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    We should start a hedge fund and start short selling stock against the camera companies. And any other companies who employ or are targeted by nigger lawsuits. We could get rich. LOL
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do not think niggers all look alike.

However, I do think all niggers are the same thing, and it is impossible to find distinguishing characteristics among the things. They don't look alike, but they are all the same object.

A nigger can never be human, ergo a nigger will always be a nigger, and niggers are just things. Also, all niggers are always guilty of committing a crime; you just haven't figured out which crime they have committed yet.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I do not think niggers all look alike.

However, I do think all niggers are the same thing, and it is impossible to find distinguishing characteristics among the things. They don't look alike, but they are all the same object.

A nigger can never be human, ergo a nigger will always be a nigger, and niggers are just things. Also, all niggers are always guilty of committing a crime; you just haven't figured out which crime they have committed yet.
    I divide niggers into 2 categories. Peanut headed niggers and gorilla headed niggers. Kobe Bryant was a peanut headed nigger and Mike Tyson is a Gorilla headed nigger!! And they all SUCK!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is going to be entertaining.

The police are only going to deploy them in certain areas, when looking for specific targets. All of the areas they are targetting are absolutely infested with niggers and goat rapists.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I divide niggers into 2 categories. Peanut headed niggers and gorilla headed niggers. Kobe Bryant was a peanut headed nigger and Mike Tyson is a Gorilla headed nigger!! And they all SUCK!!
    How about the Whoppers headed kind?
    Coalburning is bestiality.