How can they prove he doesn't have "one drop" of nigger or spigger for that matter. They suspended this guy without as much as a DNA swab.

OK... He's obviously stirring up shit to make a point and used a corrupt racist (against whites) system against itself for his own gain. Personally I say more power to you, fella!

I think he should have claimed he identified as a spigger lesbian. They wouldn't know whether to fire him or make him Chief after that!

“We can confirm that Captain J. Ortiz has been relieved of duty with pay,” city spokesperson Michael Vega wrote in an email to the Miami New Times.

Vega would not divulge why he benched the former chief of the local Fraternal Order of Police, but Ortiz’s recent public comments to the commission, coupled with a lengthy history of controversy, leaves little to the imagination.
Ortiz faced criticism for identifying as a black man on lieutenant and captain exams for quicker promotions, and he came to the commission last Friday to defend his actions.
“I’m a black male,” he told commissioners to sneers from the crowd. “Yes I am.”

Ortiz appears white, but he argued race isn’t about appearances.
“I am not Hispanic. I was born in this country,” he said. “That’s how I feel.”
Chairman Keon Hardemon pressed for answers.
“I have a question for you,” he said. “So you classify yourself today as a black male?”
“Yes,” Ortiz said.
“When you applied for the police department, did you classify yourself as a black male or a white male at the time?” Hardemon questioned.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/miami-pd-suspends-white-officer-who-begins-identifying-as-black-male/