Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Super cop identifies as black to screw the system - only way he could get promoted.

How can they prove he doesn't have "one drop" of nigger or spigger for that matter. They suspended this guy without as much as a DNA swab.

OK... He's obviously stirring up shit to make a point and used a corrupt racist (against whites) system against itself for his own gain. Personally I say more power to you, fella!

I think he should have claimed he identified as a spigger lesbian. They wouldn't know whether to fire him or make him Chief after that!

“We can confirm that Captain J. Ortiz has been relieved of duty with pay,” city spokesperson Michael Vega wrote in an email to the Miami New Times.

Vega would not divulge why he benched the former chief of the local Fraternal Order of Police, but Ortiz’s recent public comments to the commission, coupled with a lengthy history of controversy, leaves little to the imagination.
    Ortiz faced criticism for identifying as a black man on lieutenant and captain exams for quicker promotions, and he came to the commission last Friday to defend his actions.
    “I’m a black male,” he told commissioners to sneers from the crowd. “Yes I am.”

Ortiz appears white, but he argued race isn’t about appearances.
    “I am not Hispanic. I was born in this country,” he said. “That’s how I feel.”
    Chairman Keon Hardemon pressed for answers.
    “I have a question for you,” he said. “So you classify yourself today as a black male?”
    “Yes,” Ortiz said.
    “When you applied for the police department, did you classify yourself as a black male or a white male at the time?” Hardemon questioned.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/miami-pd-suspends-white-officer-who-begins-identifying-as-black-male/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've joked with friends that if I were in a position to do it, I would do the exact same thing. Just for the laughs. And to throw this ultra-liberal die-verse-shitty in their faces. Somehow the fact it happened on a police force just makes it funnier.

Seriously though, this is exactly what's wrong with liberal thinking. It's a race to the bottom. Give niggers and other parasitic leeches extra "Coonsideration" for promotion, then this "I identify as..." movement. Now you get decent, honorable men claiming to be filthy niggers to get a promotion. In other words, who can scrap their heritage and honor for the sake of a few extra dollars on their paycheck. My former fiancee battled depression for many years, and in learning about her issues, I read something that if you tell yourself, or someone you listen to tells you something enough, no matter how rediculous or self-destructive it may be, you start to believe it. In her case, an abusive ex-husband. For society, you get enough decent honorable men claiming to be niggers just to get a job or a promotion, and eventually they will start acting like niggers.

A race to the bottom indeed.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How can they prove he doesn't have "one drop" of nigger or spigger for that matter. They suspended this guy without as much as a DNA swab.
    Totally irrelevant by liberal logic. He says he is black, therefor he IS black. But quite a conundrum as this pours water on the dumpster fire that is liberal logic when it comes to DNA and pronouns. Though the fact he is white puts him at the very bottom of the stack when they rank and file the "victims" and who can identify as what. Since niggers rank at the TOP of all their classes they are untouchable. Perhaps if this guy had been a liberal politician he could have got away with it as long as he was 1/1024th...

This is a good thing for a couple of reasons. First it shows the double standard. A straight white male can not "indentify" as nigger in order to profit from it. A tactic often used by the left to game the system and then cry victim when it fails. If he had simply said he was gay or trans he could have sued for discrimination instead of being labeled racist had he not been promoted. It also shows there IS special points given for promotion consideration simply for not being white, valued more than qualification. It shows the double standard of how someone is treated when they obviously are gaming the system when they are not a nigger.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meanwhile Elizabeth Warren is running for President while claiming to be a Native American - and yet has zero proof.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Meanwhile Elizabeth Warren is running for President while claiming to be a Native American - and yet has zero proof.
    "FAUXCHAHONTAS, or is it "LIAWATHA??'

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he had really been a nigger, he would would have been allowed to keep his position.

His qualification would have literally been the fact that he was unqualified for the position.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.