Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qBzOkDIl.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	56.1 KB 
ID:	10694

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the Gillette commercial, where a "moral nigger" is telling the white guy not to harass the girl. Was that in Pluto? AFAIK, niggers have no morals and decency, never had, never will. I don't buy any Gillette products.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gillette has gotten weird recently.

Their big name razor now only has two blades, and they mostly advertise it to niggers it seems.

At this point though, I think the only way to remain the king of the hill in the shaving industry would be to either go big or go home. A razor that uses lasers instead of blades would be interesting.

There are only so many other directions things can go in now that we have 6-8 bladed razors and electric razors (rotary for the win).

A "straight razor" with a laser "blade" would be something I would buy, if it were safe to use. I would settle for it being about as "safe" as a straight razor.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know why they are targeting niggers with ads for razors. Nigger males amount to 10 million in the US and half of them don't shave due to PFB. Of those, assume that half of them are shoplifted. Much of the rest use whatever the prison allows them to use. So 2.5 million niggers compared to how many humans? Why the hell are they catering to niggers?

I don't get it.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I don't know why they are targeting niggers with ads for razors. Nigger males amount to 10 million in the US and half of them don't shave due to PFB. Of those, assume that half of them are shoplifted. Much of the rest use whatever the prison allows them to use. So 2.5 million niggers compared to how many humans? Why the hell are they catering to niggers?

I don't get it.
    I don't remember what "PFB" was, but I'm presuming that you are referring to how almost all niggers in the military seemed to have "no shave chits."

It was a thing for niggers to get "no shave chits" so they could walk around without having to groom themselves.

Supposedly they would get excessive bumps and/or cuts while shaving, but I think this was due to the niggers being too retarded to figure out how to shave.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I don't remember what "PFB" was, but I'm presuming that you are referring to how almost all niggers in the military seemed to have "no shave chits."

It was a thing for niggers to get "no shave chits" so they could walk around without having to groom themselves.

Supposedly they would get excessive bumps and/or cuts while shaving, but I think this was due to the niggers being too retarded to figure out how to shave.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudofolliculitis_barbae
    Pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB) is a persistent irritation caused by shaving.[1][2] It was first described in 1956.[3]

It is a real thing, just not as common as niggers that simply don't want to shave. The hair, being excessively curly, grows sideways back toward the hair follicle and causes boils. The hairs must be pulled out, one at a time to prevent this from happening. It's nasty and it's a gross sight.

I worked with one that had it and this guy actually kept himself groomed. He had to use clippers instead of a razor and kept it at about the equivalent of a three day beard length. Thing was, he actually wanted to shave but when he did, his face looked like he met a scattergun full of rock salt no matter what he did.

As for the rest of them, they mostly just used it as an excuse and the docs would hand out "no shave chits" without much question. It was just easier than being branded RAYCISS!

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gilette - the best a nigger can get.
    Coalburning is bestiality.