Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger genius challenge. Apparently stick a penny into a live socket with exposed prongs.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/108054...uld-be-deadly/

SPARKING FEARS ‘Stupid’ TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ game sweeping parts of US could start deadly fires

Why can't you dumb ass cunts let these primitive morons die off. I'm sure it will cost schools and home owners ton of money after these morons are done.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More liberal voters. When they burn down their section 8 house they will sue YT because the house wasn’t safe enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attention niggers: Do the outlet challenge on the outlet for the dryer, or you're just a pussy ass nigger.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Attention niggers: Do the outlet challenge on the outlet for the dryer, or you're just a pussy ass nigger.

Nope. Do the copper wire tied to a rock thrown over the top wire on the telephone pole with the other end between your teeth challenge. Be sure to grab hold of the mailbox or chain link fence first. Tell them it taste like chiggun if they do it.

Go big or go home is what I always say.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    The 440 3 phase challenge
    In electrical/electronic circles, we called 440/3 "crazy legs." A fitting end to them for anyone who's ever had to watch a nigger dance.

440/3 is best known for arc flash and arc blast. The few survivors of arc blast up close describe it as having your ass turned damn near inside out. I've been kindly asked to leave the engineering spaces of boats going in/out of dry dock while the electricians switched from shore to ship power or vice/versa. I happily complied every time.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Screw all this. Do the industrial wood chipper challenge. Do it with your homies. Feet first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.