Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Violent nigger athlete

An arrest warrant was issued for Antonio Brown on burglary with battery charge. It's trainer, Glenn Holt (also a nigger), was taken into custody and charged with burglary with battery.

Brown has remained unsigned since he was released by the New England Patriots in September amid multiple claims of sexual misconduct, including a civil lawsuit filed by his former trainer alleging sexual assault and rape.
    My, my, my. Muh-dik, burglary and battery eh? Hmmm, sounds like TNB. I remember when athletes were inspiring role models for children. That was a long time ago. Now sports are overrun with niggers and they are just examples to educate children about the dangerous monkeyshines of the nigger species.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sport...ry/4548818002/

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dem affletes LOL.

Last thing I heard was that nigger was on the run after an arrest warrant was issued for him. This nigger is a TNB avalanche!
    He's still rich from all the negro Felon League money, but I give him 5 years before he's on skid row.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Nigger turned itself into animal control for it's whipping. I say give it a few extra chiggun nuggets

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2020/01/2...d-county-jail/

Florida judge grants bail, orders mental health evaluation for NFL free agent Antonio Brown
    The mental health evaluation should go quick. I'm sure there's a rubber stamp used for niggers that marks the forms DEFICIENT

https://www.chron.com/sports/texans/...n-15001255.php

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Dem affletes LOL.

Last thing I heard was that nigger was on the run after an arrest warrant was issued for him. This nigger is a TNB avalanche!
    He's still rich from all the negro Felon League money, but I give him 5 years before he's on skid row.
    You're being awfully GENEROUS!! I say 1-2 years.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    It's totally disgusting.... you have a dirty monkey that can run and catch a coconut and all of a sudden he's the greatest athlete that's ever lived... just another dirty nigger monkey.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers wanted to be successful, instead of going to college and playing sports, they would go to college and learn a skilled trade.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Violent Nigger Athlete? That almost would make a great screen name for someone!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.