Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Silverback Gorilla
    Chimpout Guest

Magic Nigger In Charge Can't Control It's Muh-Dik

Multiple allegations of sexual misconduct have led the University of Michigan to place Provost Martin A. Philbert on administrative leave.
    When it comes to nigger bucks, especially a silver-back like this one, allegations are usually quickly proven to be true.

When will educational institutions learn that niggers don't belong there in any capacity? Niggers belong in Nigger Training Centers, period. Promoting a nigger up into the upper administration levels just to meet some "diversity" standard will always end in some sort of embarrassing monkeyshines for the institution.

I guess it's $570,340 a year salary wasn't enough to just pay some ho's to satisfy it's muh-dik urges and still have enough for chiggun, wadda-melon, malt liquor, Newports and purple drank. You can clean up a nigger, put it in a suit and give it a bunch of money, but it's still a nigger. We can only hope it didn't spread it's STD's too far and wide.

https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor...-on-leave.html

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop the presses! For the first time in history, a nigger cannot koontrol its muhdik instincts!

Oh wait..

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thing is, most of its life, it conformed to basic social interactions and rarely engaged in monkeyshines. I donrt know its upbringing, but it likely was trained from a young age to conform to basic human standards.

The nigger is a fascinating beast. It talks like a human, walks like a human, to the untrained eye, it is a human and for those that have never interacted with a nigger, i believe forgivness is justified for a human that believes they are human. Most niggers they see are on TV and in movies and niggers always look good and infalible in those mediums.

However, like a tiger that has been trained since a cub to preform in a circus show, it can perfectly preform night after night for 1000 shows, but on that 1001st show, it flips out and attacks. Not the tigers fault, its a tiger, its only doing what a tiger does. Same goes for niggers. It can go years with no monkeyshines or TNB but one day it can have a cat 5 chimpout.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers are wild animals only semi-domesticated. Whenever wild animals are removed from the wild and raised from the time they are babies, they can never be fully trusted. You can never turn your back on them or let your guard down. Much of their behavior is built into their DNA and is instinctual. No amount of training can fully eliminate the basic instincts built into a wild animal's DNA. Sadly when this happens, they don't really fit into a truly domesticated existence and they would not survive if returned to the wild. The only way to domesticate a wild animal is through selective breeding over many generations.

Watch carefully the first 10 seconds of the video. The trained bear acts much like a nigger. Calm at first then out of nowhere, in a split second, turns completely violent and attacks a woman. In watching it a second time, I noticed the trainer gave it a treat, then the bear turns to the woman and seems to become angry when she doesn't give him anything more. The similarity to nigger behavior is remarkable. "Gibs me or else!", then attacks a small white woman. If the bear wasn't wearing a muzzle I believe that lady might have been killed.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Very good analogy... niggers are wild feral Beasts, virtually no self-control and have the ability to become extremely violent very quickly, and that is also true for the sheboon niggers also... it should be legal for your own self defense as a human to be able to Carry Nigger spray just in case you're in the middle of a nigger chimping out....

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a coincidence.

It managed to put itself in a position where it could squash accusations of sexual harassment/abuse, and then engaged in sexual harassment/abuse.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.