Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Disgraced niggerballer Antonio Brown on the run from the law- arrest warrant issued

Antonio Brown arrest warrant issued in battery incident, reports say

An arrest warrant has been issued for NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown as police continued Wednesday to investigate an alleged battery incident that took place at his Florida home the previous day, reports said.

The warrant, on burglary and battery allegations, warned, “officers should use caution when approaching Brown, as he is known for being confrontational when dealing with police,” TMZ Sports reported.
    Brown previously played for the Pittsburgh Steelers before joining the Oakland Raiders in the off-season. He failed to play a regular-season game and was released following a turbulent offseason.

He was then picked up by the New England Patriots for 11 days before he was again released in the wake of allegations that he sexually assaulted his former trainer and sent intimidating text messages to another woman who had also accused him of sexual misconduct.
    https://www.foxnews.com/sports/anton...ttery-incident
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger turned itself in. Damn it, I was hoping it would make itself good, maybe make a white Ford Bronco run.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the typical nigger that Kaepernick is taking a knee for. He dindu nuffinz.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is the typical nigger that Kaepernick is taking a knee for. He dindu nuffinz.
    I thought Kaepernick was protesting the fact that police were enforcing the law, not the fact that it may or may not have thought the niggers were innocent of their crimes.

The cognitive dissonance generated by such a profoundly bizarre and public stance is what probably caused a lot of humans to become confused and possibly tolerate its behavior.

There was a time, back when I was a sergeant, when I would literally drink alcoholic beverages excessively because I could not understand why some of my subordinates were acting like niggers. Nowadays I understand that it was because they had nigger DNA and were niggers.

I don't drink anymore, except on social occasions, and even then it is only to appear polite.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I thought Kaepernick was protesting the fact that police were enforcing the law, not the fact that it may or may not have thought the niggers were innocent of their crimes.

The cognitive dissonance generated by such a profoundly bizarre and public stance is what probably caused a lot of humans to become confused and possibly tolerate its behavior.

There was a time, back when I was a sergeant, when I would literally drink alcoholic beverages excessively because I could not understand why some of my subordinates were acting like niggers. Nowadays I understand that it was because they had nigger DNA and were niggers.

I don't drink anymore, except on social occasions, and even then it is only to appear polite.
    Yes but it always comes down to "the police murdered him" and often "dindu nuffin". That or the "disproportionate" arrests are discrimination. But when you get right down to it, it does amount to protesting the police are enforcing the law. The same problem liberals have with Trump and the border. They are mad he is enforcing the law.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Yes but it always comes down to "the police murdered him" and often "dindu nuffin". That or the "disproportionate" arrests are discrimination. But when you get right down to it, it does amount to protesting the police are enforcing the law. The same problem liberals have with Trump and the border. They are mad he is enforcing the law.
    The cognitive dissonance is what drives them insane, I think.

I am starting to genuinely think that niggers are simply too mentally challenged to function in the civilized world, and too mentally challenged to understand what is wrong with their own behaviors.

And I think they genuinely don't understand how the law works. It may be possible that they genuinely think their criminigger relatives are genuinely good "people."
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Florida judge grants bail, orders mental health evaluation for NFL free agent Antonio Brown

https://www.chron.com/sports/texans/...n-15001255.php
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.