Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nemiah, Toybyus & two friends rob delivery driver with a toy gun, narrowly avoid bat wings after getting shot

Pizza delivery driver shoots armed robbers during overnight attack in east Charlotte

Four people were arrested and three were shot in a robbery attempt of an armed pizza delivery driver in east Charlotte late Monday night.

The incident happened around 11:50 p.m. at the Hillrock Estates Apartments on Magnolia Hill Drive, just off of Eastway Drive.

Police say the victim was delivering pizza when four robbers approached him. The victim says one of the suspects pointed a weapon at his head, and that’s when he pulled out his pistol and shot at the robbers.

The suspects, later identified by police as as a 15-year-old boy, a 16-year-old boy, 18-year-old Toybyus Banks, and 20-year-old Nemiah MnInnis, fled the scene but were arrested a short time later.

The 15 and 16-year-old were charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon. Banks and McInnis face charges of robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon.
    https://www.wbtv.com/2020/01/21/vict...ry-police-say/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Pizza delivery driver shoots armed robbers during overnight attack in east Charlotte
    18-year-old Toybyus Banks,
    Here I am wracking my brain trying to figure out what the hell kind of messed-up nigger name is "Toybyus". Then it hit me - the mammy wanted to name it "Tobias". "Yer name is TOBY."

I could only find Nemiah. It's a seriously negative IQ groid.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Here I am wracking my brain trying to figure out what the hell kind of messed-up nigger name is "Toybyus". Then it hit me - the mammy wanted to name it "Tobias". "Yer name is TOBY."

I could only find Nemiah. It's a seriously negative IQ groid.

Homo erectus knuckle drags amongst us!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger is ugly, just like all of his demon ugly species.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy nigger shit! I thought you were just kidding about that toys be us shit!
    I had to read it myself!