Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

"I here Pow, Pow, Pow, I LOOKS"

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/01/18/poli...-shot-suspect/

JUST ANOTHER DAY OF TNB IN THE HOOD

Terry Jackson works at the barber shop across the street and says he saw the exchange.

“Pow, pow, pow. I looks, see a guy chasing a vehicle. I really didn’t know what was going on. And like it was like cause it’s the intersection right here and he was like trying to gun them down," said Jackson.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post

Terry Jackson works at the barber shop across the street and says he saw the exchange.

“Pow, pow, pow. I looks, see a guy chasing a vehicle. I really didn’t know what was going on. And like it was like cause it’s the intersection right here and he was like trying to gun them down," said Jackson.
    Forgive my ignorance, I'm not gun expert or an expert in US law, but my understanding is that fully automatic weapons like AK-47's are illegal. If that's the case, how can democrats think banning legal guns from responsible owners have stopped these niggers using a weapon designed solely for war?

If anything, like we have seen in the past, a responsible gun owner that has an AR-15 may have been able to stop these niggers had they been there and could prevent any potential threats to human lives.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post
    If that's the case, how can democrats think banning legal guns from responsible owners have stopped these niggers using a weapon designed solely for war?
    Not all AK's are fully auto. It's actually pretty hard to get your hands on one imported as full auto in the states. It's almost easier to buy one that is semi auto and convert it. Niggers lack the skills to do it. I don't own one myself but this is what I've been told by a couple of gunsmiths. I'm sure other, more knowledgeable chimpers here could elaborate a little better than I can on this matter as I only own an SK and wouldn't trade it for a dozen AK's. The only thing stamped on it is the trigger guard. You could damn near drop it in the swamp for a month, fish it out, load it and shoot. Unless the zombies are at the gate, I can't see any reason for me to want a full auto except for fun. As for myself, I can do more damage with semiauto any day.

As far as your question, I'm assuming you meant that as more of a rhetorical question since the common sense answer is that demorats don't care about anything BUT taking guns away from law abiding citizens. It's not the thug nigger gang bangers that they want to stop. It's the citizen militia that would oppose them from assuming full control over the civilian population. It is us they fear - not niggers fighting over drugs, bitches, turf, bling, cars or chicken sammichez.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post

Nigger birf control n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A weapon designed solely for war is a broad brush, a .45 pistol, .38 revolvers, single shot sniper rifles, shotgun and many other weapons have been used in combat and developed for that purpose exclusively. No nigger I've heard of has the money or ability to handle a bona fide factory made automatic rifle. The nigger on the other hand acquires a semi automatic AK-47 or clone without any knowledge of how it operates, how to employ it, clean it and properly secure it. It leaves the weapon in plain view for five scavenging street urchins to steal and suddenly the anti gun liberals blame the gun.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously fake. A gun free zone sticker can be seen on the window of one of the nearby businesses.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gunfreesticker.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	10704
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.