Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

EPIC multi-nigger Chimp Out at Wendy's ends with nigger manager shooting

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Wendy's now hires nigger felons as managers and an all nigger staff..... what could go wrong
    A while back I walked into a local Wendy's to get a baconator for lunch. I noticed that there was a few people already in line so I decided to go to the bathroom and wash my hands before ordering. As I was walking to the bathroom I heard a she boon shrieking "ayo hol up! ayo holup! hol up!" and I just kept on walking. Then while I was washing up, a male nigger in a Wendy's uniform cracked the door, looked in and then yelled "he jusss washin' his hands!" Then when I left the bathroom this stank she boon in a Wendy's uniform started yabbering her baboon mouth off about 'deezzz heeyah baffrooms bee fo' dem payin' customers only! bix nood yadda yadda yadda!" I pointed out to this creature that I was only washing up before ordering, but now I'll just go be a paying customer somewhere else.

So I went further down the road to 5 Guys Burger. All white staff in their late teens/early twenties, very polite, friendly and professional. And their burgers are a hell of a lot better than Wendy's.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was really hoping to see some french fried nigger arm in that fight.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    So I went further down the road to 5 Guys Burger. All white staff in their late teens/early twenties, very polite, friendly and professional. And their burgers are a hell of a lot better than Wendy's.
    Oh hell yeah. When you're paying $10 for a fast food lunch, you might as well go to 5G if one's around.

I don't know if I even went to a Wendy's last decade. It's just too expensive for what you get, which in your case includes rude "service."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.