Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you my DDAAAHHHADHADDDDEEEE!!!!

Not sure if this was the work of a goat plowing sand nigger or a pull start curry nigger Slurpee jockey but DAMN GUYS... LEAVE THE LIVESTOCK ALONE!!!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...-face-21326501

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Not sure if this was the work of a goat plowing sand nigger or a pull start curry nigger Slurpee jockey but DAMN GUYS... LEAVE THE LIVESTOCK ALONE!!!

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...-face-21326501

Is it's name Achhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmed?!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one of those sick photos that turns your stomach yet you still look at it again trying to figure out why you are looking at it. This can't be real but yet it is. It does prove one thing though. Sand niggers, like regular niggers are not human. Sand niggers are as close to the goat in DNA as niggers are to the chimpanzee.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I'm afraid it's real. That whole section of the globe is fucked. These mutations have almost become commonplace over there. None of the governments are talking about it and I'm sure that silly little Greta Thunturd girl is oblivious to it, but the government ignored polluters there are trying to beat Apefrica for the title the worst polluted shithole on the planet.

Relax kid. You're a vegan. You don't have to eat that goat.