Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Three determined sowpotomi enter a fitness center to get in shape

Just kidding. They went in to steal everything from the lockers. Of course.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tacoma is in the Federal Way to SeaTac nigger belt where 90% of this state's niggers waste the air. The problem is, Humans who are native Washingtonians, are still not that used to niggers and their ways. In places like Apelanta, Baltinog, ChimpCongo, and other heavily-infested regions, Humans know better than to leave valuables unsecured. Here, not so much.

Mrs. Peenud goes to the gym all the time. I have repeatedly warned her against leaving her iPad, phone, wallet, keys, and other shit in an unsecured locker. I know she does anyway, because nothing bad ever happens in the Land-O'-Lollypops where she lives.

I'm going to give you a well-earned hat tip here. The link in your OP is going straight to Mrs. P's inbox!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Tacoma is in the Federal Way to SeaTac nigger belt where 90% of this state's niggers waste the air. The problem is, Humans who are native Washingtonians, are still not that used to niggers and their ways. In places like Apelanta, Baltinog, ChimpCongo, and other heavily-infested regions, Humans know better than to leave valuables unsecured. Here, not so much.

Mrs. Peenud goes to the gym all the time. I have repeatedly warned her against leaving her iPad, phone, wallet, keys, and other shit in an unsecured locker. I know she does anyway, because nothing bad ever happens in the Land-O'-Lollypops where she lives.

I'm going to give you a well-earned hat tip here. The link in your OP is going straight to Mrs. P's inbox!
    Oops, I think I'm mistaken and it's only two sows in two different pics. I can't tell them apart. I wonder what those sheboons were buying at Safeway that made them so happy.

Anyway, here's the actual link to the story, but you can tell Mrs. Hayed to invest in a sturdy padlock if she doesn't want to end up financing some sherilla's spending spree.

https://q13fox.com/2019/11/15/help-i...m-gym-lockers/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Solution: Exploding locks if you enter the combination wrong 5 times or if you try to forcibly open it.
    Even this is better than nothing for thieving niggers:

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's effing hilarious, Diva!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I recently had my credit card info stolen and it wasn't hard to prove it. In this case at least they have the niggers on camera. I remember when they always asked for ID when using a credit card and checked the signature, even for cheap purchases. In the last 10 years I have never been asked to see the card or for ID even on purchases over $5000. I never got upset and actualy used to be happy they were checking. Now niggers and other whiney children get upset when they get carded. Now of course ID is racist...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I recently had my credit card info stolen and it wasn't hard to prove it. In this case at least they have the niggers on camera. I remember when they always asked for ID when using a credit card and checked the signature, even for cheap purchases. In the last 10 years I have never been asked to see the card or for ID even on purchases over $5000. I never got upset and actualy used to be happy they were checking. Now niggers and other whiney children get upset when they get carded. Now of course ID is racist...
    When I make minor purchases, many times my card doesn't let it go thru, but each time my card gets stolen all their purchases always go thru LOL. I have my card set to contact me when I make purchase over 1k. I had to call my card company. Someone is using my money right this moment!! It takes a while to get thru to a person on the phone. By the time it goes thru. They already purchase those online items. That could be used for other things.
    Sometimes they are like in Russia or Brazil etc.. I'm like I'm in NYC right now!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    When I make minor purchases, many times my card doesn't let it go thru, but each time my card gets stolen all their purchases always go thru LOL. I have my card set to contact me when I make purchase over 1k. I had to call my card company. Someone is using my money right this moment!! It takes a while to get thru to a person on the phone. By the time it goes thru. They already purchase those online items. That could be used for other things.
    Sometimes they are like in Russia or Brazil etc.. I'm like I'm in NYC right now!!
    I had a similar issue but it was in the USA. I had made purchases on the west coast and then like 4 hours later on the east coast. Both brick and mortar. I called up the bank which did report suspicious activity and asked them how it would be possible... I was able to track the person down even because the idiot used my credit card with his club card... Fucking idiot I was quite angry and plotting against him as I gathered up more info but I ended up letting it go and gave the bank the info I had gathered and will let them handle it. I can go quite overboard when I get fucked with and I hate thieves. The one thing I was wrong about was how he get the info in the first place. I had thought it was stolen at a pub but it was probably a data breech from a place I had purchased something online.