Nigmarts across the country are starting this policy where if you have a large item in your cart that is not bagged the door greeter stops you at the door and asks to see your receipt. Maybe this has been going on for a while, i dont know. i only noticed it start around here 6 months ago or so. I always complied like a little sheep, until today. Something just snapped. I noticed your typical handicrapped nigger door greeter in a wheelchair checking receipts. 4-5 people lined up waiting for Handyman to get his shit together and check to make certain they are not stealing anything. Nope. Not today. I dont have to answer to some Affirmative Action employee. I walked on past, as i do i can here him yelling Sir i need to check your receipt, Sir, Sir!!! I just kind of looked back and waved at him then kept going. I expected the entire time to have someone follow me out and confront me at my car but it did not happen. Never again will i show my receipt. Its total bullshit. Meijer which is practically next door to the Walmart does not do that. Target and Kroger a mile away does not do that. They generally have door greeters doing just that, greeting customers. I always shopped at Walmart because it seemed so convenient and was a little bit cheaper. People really need to organize a boycott over this receipt check policy.