Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

No nigger, you can not see my receipt.

Nigmarts across the country are starting this policy where if you have a large item in your cart that is not bagged the door greeter stops you at the door and asks to see your receipt. Maybe this has been going on for a while, i dont know. i only noticed it start around here 6 months ago or so. I always complied like a little sheep, until today. Something just snapped. I noticed your typical handicrapped nigger door greeter in a wheelchair checking receipts. 4-5 people lined up waiting for Handyman to get his shit together and check to make certain they are not stealing anything. Nope. Not today. I dont have to answer to some Affirmative Action employee. I walked on past, as i do i can here him yelling Sir i need to check your receipt, Sir, Sir!!! I just kind of looked back and waved at him then kept going. I expected the entire time to have someone follow me out and confront me at my car but it did not happen. Never again will i show my receipt. Its total bullshit. Meijer which is practically next door to the Walmart does not do that. Target and Kroger a mile away does not do that. They generally have door greeters doing just that, greeting customers. I always shopped at Walmart because it seemed so convenient and was a little bit cheaper. People really need to organize a boycott over this receipt check policy.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Uhh huhh huh huhh huhh.
    They check your receipt thanks to niggers who cannot stop themselves from stealing.
    They check receipt, but it doesn't seem like it's being enforced. When I walk by, I just wave my receipt and keep going. With large items, they take my receipt and pretend to read it and monkey scratch some lines across with a red pen. You know niggers are too retarded to be able to read a line and check the item. Now what they do is they are given a scanner. They scan the item and they scan the receipt. It matches, you can walk by.
    One time, the store must have been audited. They started checking all receipts. The line was all the way back to Africa. And then it went back to their lax ways.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    100%, this is a deterrent to niggers who are the ones stealing. I've read somewhere that legally, it's a violation of your 4th Amendment rights for unlawful search. Problem is, you may be right according to the law, but what are you going to do, tell this to an IQ 45 nigger? That's why I rarely go to Walmart, but I still go on occasion, to get detergent etc. There's been times I just go the other way away from the greeter/checker. Unfortunately, this is our great indignity to walk and interact with niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This same Walmart is also installing these one way security gates. You walk in through them and can not walk back out through them, you have to walk through a lane with a cashier/register to get back out of the store. There have been many times i have went in a Walmart and realized i forgot something in my car or needed to get a shopping cart thus had to turn around and go back out, now they are installing these gates which make it practically impossible to leave the store without buying something. Now i understand, its all to prevent theft and thus keep the prices down but you reach a certain point where you just start to annoy your legitimate customer base with this kind of crap. I have seen similar gates at more sketchy ghetto nigger filled Walmarts that i normally dont shop at, and i understand the need in those areas. But this location i regularly shop at is not that. Its not a so called high crime area and nigger activity is minimal. And from what i understand all Walmarts are going this route. Now i know the easy solution, dont shop Walmart and i might just take that advice but in the long run if Walmart gets away with turning their stores into prisons eventually other stores will as well. And i will just do more and more shopping on Amazon.
    This is a example of the gates i am talking about. Expect to see them at your local store soon:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	walmartgates.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	308.3 KB 
ID:	10683
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where I am, if I were to just walk out the store with the item I paid for without showing a receipt and someone attempted to hold me until police arrived, that can lead to a easily won lawsuit in my favor..... makes me wonder why no niggers here have ever tried to win the ghetto lotto that way.

My guess is that every time they walk out of a store with a phone or a laptop or whatever they have not actually paid for it and they have no legal leg to stand on

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    This same Walmart is also installing these one way security gates. You walk in through them and can not walk back out through them, you have to walk through a lane with a cashier/register to get back out of the store. There have been many times i have went in a Walmart and realized i forgot something in my car or needed to get a shopping cart thus had to turn around and go back out, now they are installing these gates which make it practically impossible to leave the store without buying something. Now i understand, its all to prevent theft and thus keep the prices down but you reach a certain point where you just start to annoy your legitimate customer base with this kind of crap. I have seen similar gates at more sketchy ghetto nigger filled Walmarts that i normally dont shop at, and i understand the need in those areas. But this location i regularly shop at is not that. Its not a so called high crime area and nigger activity is minimal. And from what i understand all Walmarts are going this route. Now i know the easy solution, dont shop Walmart and i might just take that advice but in the long run if Walmart gets away with turning their stores into prisons eventually other stores will as well. And i will just do more and more shopping on Amazon.
    This is a example of the gates i am talking about. Expect to see them at your local store soon:

Name:	walmartgates.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	308.3 KB 
ID:	10683
    These will be like subway turnstiles for niggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why I do not shop at Costco, Sams or any of those types of clubs. I hate the idea of paying a membership fee and then be treated like a criminal when I leave.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is precisely why I NEVER darken the door of any nig mart. Years ago I stopped and got a bunch of jars of baby food for my son. As I was walking out after paying the nigger greeter wanted to see my receipt and actually started trying to count the jars of baby food. While this was going on a buck strolls right on by carrying a tv in its paws with no box. Not one word was said to it. Fucking niggers ruin everything

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The walmart I worked at was a fucking zoo. Niggers were stealing everything they could get their paws on. That's why they check the receipts.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    This is why I do not shop at Costco, Sams or any of those types of clubs. I hate the idea of paying a membership fee and then be treated like a criminal when I leave.
    If the prices were low enough, I wouldn't mind it at all. After all, preventing theft is part of how they can offer lower prices. It might even help scare away any niggers in the area too. Unfortunately, I'm in a rural area and no such stores are convenient to me.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    If the prices were low enough, I wouldn't mind it at all. After all, preventing theft is part of how they can offer lower prices. It might even help scare away any niggers in the area too. Unfortunately, I'm in a rural area and no such stores are convenient to me.
    Looks like you dont have nig nogs in your area. Its lucky folk like you and i that have limited nigeractions. I still avoid the groid as much as i can, but at least i dont see them daily. Its only every so often and even thats too much

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    Most of those places, like Costco/Sams give free memberships to the "underprivileged" who typically just take up space, don't buy shit, just wander around eating free samples and causing TNB.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't blame Walmart for this. I blame niggers and illegals (at least in my area) that have no respect for property rights. In the old days, store security could tackle and restrain and beat the black out of thieving niggers, and then the ass whipping would continue once the po-po arrived, followed by NU. These days, business owners are helpless. They can't do reasonable things like ban shitskins from their stores. They can't actually stop shitskins when they try to coon the merchandise, or they become the subject of a nigger lotto. Online retailers don't have to deal with the physical presence of shitskins, and that's one of many reasons they are eating the brick-and-mortar stores' lunch.

As is said here again and again. Niggers ruin everything.

islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    i ran into this at a nigmart in winston salem,nc. saw it comin. nigger security guard asked me for receipt for my avacados and salmon. i said " No! think in a thief,call the cops. im white" the end.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mooncrikit View Post
    i ran into this at a nigmart in winston salem,nc. saw it comin. nigger security guard asked me for receipt for my avacados and salmon. i said " No! think in a thief,call the cops. im white" the end.
    Now that's irony. Places ask to check receipts 99% of the time because of niggers. Me, I don't mind, as long as it's not a nigger acting like a potential criminal. Humans who ask to check my receipt are usually very polite.

Name:	84945771_874055343051283_5023290734611005440_n.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	10797
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.