Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

13% Right?

I look for one nigger crime and this pops up. I'm noticing a trend here:

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's more than a trend - it's a fucking racial commitment to crime.

If a nigger can't eat it, fuck it, sell it, or smoke it, then the nigger will destroy it.

Period.

There was a time when niggers were used as farm equipment. Then, they were entertainment, back before rap music, they made music and played sports.

Now, they're all equally fucking worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    With places like NYC releasing wild feral niggers back into the public spaces, the last vestiges of law and order are gone, and with it, any remaining ability to control the niggardry.

Niggers now know (very clearly) they can now rape and loot and kill with damn near impunity. They'll do it just to get the gift cards and Obamaphones DeBlowmio is giving away to the monkeys. The inability of most to meet bail requirements was one of the few remaining things keeping half of them caged for any appreciable length of time. Now that there's no need for bail, they'll install a literal revolving door on the jail.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Buy a gun if you don't already have one and carry it at ALL times. The niggers know they're free to murder, rape, loot and muh-dick at will with ZERO consequences.
    This is very true. BUT, they're throwing the book at Lori Laughlin. I'll feel so much safer with her off the streets.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This is very true. BUT, they're throwing the book at Lori Laughlin. I'll feel so much safer with her off the streets.
    What choice do they have? Don't you realize she could have deprived a nigger of it's rightful seat in class at taxpayer expense? How dare she pay her white daughters tuition up front and deprive a nigger of a hiyahh edumacashunz!

I can see that nigger's mammy standing on the side of that dirt road crying. "Next year... I'm goanna getchu on dat bus."

Gibs - To tha United nigguhrow cawledge funz. Cuzz a mind iz a teyuhbuhh thang!