Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shitlibs angry Trump ending 'Disparate Impact' Laws used to flood White neighborhoods with niggers

Persistent housing segregation lies at the root of many of our society’s problems. Trump wants to make it worse.

Now, however, the Trump administration is about to put into effect procedures to make it virtually impossible to prove disparate impact, no matter how egregious a discriminatory policy or practice may be.
    The proposed Trump Administration rule throws up many technical roadblocks to filing and pursuing such a complaint, but one new procedural hurdle wouldn’t even let the black homeowners get in the door: Before the city would be required to provide a rationale for its failure to keep assessments current, the complainants would have to imagine every conceivable justification that the city might assert, and prove that each was not legitimate, without knowing what actual defense the city might claim or what standard of legitimacy HUD would impose.
    Few minority plaintiffs will have the resources to hire the teams of lawyers who can jump through the hoops HUD is erecting, and then to take defendants to court after HUD has dismissed a complaint on spurious procedural grounds.
    HUD’s previous rule that the Trump administration proposes to replace defined a policy or practice that has an unlawful disparate impact as one that “creates, increases, reinforces, or perpetuates segregated housing patterns because of race.” The proposed rule eliminates the reference to segregation. This matters because established racial segregation, not ongoing discrimination alone, underlies so many of our most serious social problems, including racial disparities in education, health, criminal justice and wealth that, by the time Congress passed the Fair Housing Act in 1968, had become entrenched nationwide, and persist to this day.
    https://archive.is/iZWxn#selection-979.167-979.210
    Last edited by Whitey Ford; 01-20-2020 at 07:07 PM. Reason: added link
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've got to wonder who is paying these damn niggers to participate in these marches. Let them live in their own shitty slums where they belong.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    KAG! "Mixed" = working folks and welfare folks with NO income beyond welfare. Sorry but if I wanted to live with niggers I would quit my job, smoke crack, and move to the ghetto.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    You've got to wonder who is paying these damn niggers to participate in these marches. Let them live in their own shitty slums where they belong.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Someone wrote a book on why "Whitey" doesn't want niggers in their neighborhood. I'll have to give it a good read

Attachment 10685
    Because blakie is violent.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face If Niggers Are So Great

Why are their neighborhoods invariably a cesspool
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard there was plenty of land in Africa that niggers could use to build their homes.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.