Close

Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Rural New Hampshire Women Want Some Niggers

I'm finally calmed down enough to tell about this.

The other day I was taking a walk in our woodsy New England neighborhood, and met a lady neighbor walking her dog. We talked, and she mentioned, get this, that the local Women's Club was meeting at the library about how a bunch of fucking nigger refugees from Africa had arrived in Portsmouth NH, and were looking for towns that would be willing to "take them in." WHAT. THE. FUCK. She told about how good it would be for the town to get "out of its comfort zone." This lady is the wife of a business associate of mine, and one of the old families in town, and I can't afford to stir up shit with these folks, having just arrived here a few months ago.

Understand, this town is like a Norman Rockwell painting of New England in the 1920s. There is no trash, no graffiti, no litter, no fast food, no chain stores, and, most of all, NO NIGGERS!! During summer the population rises to near 40,000, as rich folks from Boston and New York flock up for summer vacation, including some well-known people like the Romney family, etc. In winter the place is almost empty, with a population of about 4,000, spread out over a huge area. Winter is long, cold, harsh, and you have to be self-sufficient, networked with your neighbors, or rich, to survive up here. Because of the small year-round population, the town has no extra money to waste on anything.

What the fuck is wrong with these women? I think that they have lived in isolation from the rest of the world for so long that they really believe all that Magic Nigger horseshit that the media feeds them, that Diversity Is Our Strength, and all that. That have no idea just how far out of their "comfort zone" a bunch of fucking uncivilized niggers from Africa will take them.

This is so fucked up. I have spent my life trying to get the fuck away from niggers, first the rural South, then the urban North, then watched beautiful Salt Lake City get over run with niggers and assorted other trash. We finally make the move to the whitest state, 'way out into the woods, nothing to attract niggers, and figured I could breath easy. But no...the stupid fucking local women want to import them some niggers.

All I can hope is that the powers that be here are wise enough to realize what an insane idea this is, and that it just goes away, like so many big plans that are floated around here. The men of town know what side their bread is buttered on. But one thing's for sure: you can never relax and ignore liberals, they are relentless, and are dedicated to fucking up everything decent and good in our country. And you can never turn your back on niggers, they will follow you wherever you go.
    Last edited by Sheboon DeLuxe; 01-20-2020 at 10:58 AM.