Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

CB & pet nigger charged with sodomy of disabled friend and rape of domesticated animal

A CB scum and her pet nigger were arrested and charged with sodomy of a disabled acquaintance and rape of a domesticated animal after they shared a video of the acts with community members through Facebook messenger, text messages and email.

https://whnt.com/2020/01/17/2-marsha...my-bestiality/

Mud Ick
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A CB scum and her pet nigger were arrested and charged with sodomy of a disabled acquaintance and rape of a domesticated animal after they shared a video of the acts with community members through Facebook messenger, text messages and email.
    So proud of the sexual conquests that bragging about it on social media, like a high school boy being with a supermodel or something, simply couldn't be resisted even though it's only conquest was to sodomize a mentally disabled acquaintance and a domesticated animal (I'm guessing a dog or a goat). "Looks at me! I beez ah hot stud!" Of course no thought of possible future consequences for criminal behavior was considered. Niggers can't conceptualize the future or the past, only the here and now. Hence, acting on the need for immediate gratification of the muh-dik urges and the inability for self control.

Marshall County District Attorney Everette Johnson explained Havis (the nigger beast) does have a criminal history that will be considered.
    No surprise. All nigger bucks are criminals that either haven't had time enough yet to commit their crimes or simply haven't been caught yet.

The coal burner has committed bestiality for laying with it's pet nigger for sure. However, I'm not sure a feral nigger having carnal knowledge of a domesticated animal is bestiality. It is just two beasts doing what beasts do. I do believe the nigger should be caged though as it is clearly a danger to society. I'm glad animal control officers wrangled it and have it contained.

This is a good example of why niggers shouldn't be allowed to run around feral. Farmers and pet owners separate and train animals so they don't fight or injure each other. Niggers need to be supervised and controlled. The coal burner is an irresponsible pet owner and is guilty of animal cruelty and neglect (for letting the nigger run feral) in addition to bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mud Ick View Post
    I'm not sure a feral nigger having carnal knowledge of a domesticated animal is bestiality. It is just two beasts doing what beasts do.
    Methinks the gerbil would disagree. Duct tape was not listed in his job description as prescribed daily wear PPE. Same with the house cat and poodle.

Gotta charge them with something. Can't very well charge the animal that was the victim here, especially when it exploded from the muhdikken. If niggers are to squat on human lands, they must meet human legal standards of behavior or be sent to NU. Can't very well put them in the local pound, now can we. It would just go on muhdikksploding all the other animals, then some burner would just come around and adopt it.

Until such time as the people decide to send them BTA, we have to lock them up somewhere. Personally, I believe prisons should be completely segregated since niggers cannot possibly be rehabilitated but humans can (as long as they are segregated from niggers)

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Gotta charge them with something. If niggers are to squat on human lands, they must meet human legal standards of behavior or be sent to NU. Can't very well put them in the local pound, now can we. It would just go on muhdikksploding all the other animals, then some burner would just come around and adopt it. Until such time as the people decide to send them BTA, we have to lock them up somewhere.
    True, but it is a conundrum when it comes to the meaning of words. "Bestiality" refers to a human having sex with an animal. Because niggers are not human, a nigger having sex with another animal is not technically bestiality. It's like the occasional amorous bull moose that tries to mate with a domestic cow. Moose with cows, sandniggers with goats, niggers with dogs.... All animals.

Unfortunately, currently in our society, niggers are mistakenly considered human, therefore a charge of bestiality is warranted. They do indeed need to be caged somewhere as they are a dangerous menace to society.