Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Are niggers this dumb and thick or just assholes.

I have a nigger blocking my driveway now. My dad needs to come in that spot later on. I told nigger hey we need the driveway open. He parks there. Literally infront of him a legal parking spot that isn't my driveway. He was like. I'm sorry I won't be here long. Still puts his car park, blocking my driveway. If he drive like 10 more feet, its free parking!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have his monkey ass towed. What's the problem?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Have his monkey ass towed. What's the problem?
    lol I get laugh at by the nypd. They literally never come to give out tickets for blocking my driveway. out of the past 5 years, they only came once. I have to get them ticketed first before the tow company will tow.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, It's wouldn't be your fault if that nigger parked in your drive right where you store your spare nails. Helpful hint: Anywhere between the last outside tread and the sidewall cannot be patched. The tire must be replaced.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Well, It's wouldn't be your fault if that nigger parked in your drive right where you store your spare nails. Helpful hint: Anywhere between the last outside tread and the sidewall cannot be patched. The tire must be replaced.
    Normally I wouldn't advocate this kind of behavior, but if the police are unwilling to enforce the law, it seems that you may have to do what is necessary.

I used to do something similar when the military police were unwilling to perform their duties and responsibilities.

It didn't matter what the nigger's rank was. If I had to follow the rules, then so did it... or pay the consequences.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

6. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    Normally I wouldn't advocate this kind of behavior, but if the police are unwilling to enforce the law, it seems that you may have to do what is necessary.

I used to do something similar when the military police were unwilling to perform their duties and responsibilities.

It didn't matter what the nigger's rank was. If I had to follow the rules, then so did it... or pay the consequences.
    Hey, it won't be CFA's fault if somebody did something, gnomesain?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger left after half hour on that spot.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are several possibilities to have fun. Obviously don't do them all .

Unbolt all but one lug on all 4 wheels.
    If you can get underneither, poke a small hole in the transmission and oil pans. A small one will do. Just enough to cause a drip.
    Pour a gallon of bleach in the gas tank.
    If you are feeling adventurous and the car is going to be there a long time. Try and get under the hood. If it is a gas driven engine, remove the spark plus and fill the chambers with water. Then replace. For a diesel locate the bleed screw near the fuel filter and unscrew it and discard. Optionally unscrew the fuel filter dump the cartridge and fill it with sand, then screw it back on.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Getting the hoopty towed is the best course of action. Niggers hate that because they rarely have a license or registration and even if they do they can't afford to get their car out of car jail.

11. Likes Magic Nigger Rashad liked this post