Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Congress-gorilla Representative Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) Loses Her Hurr

We are supposed to cry because this rug headed member of the Turd Squad lost all her hurr.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2001116-ayanna-pressley-index2.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	10666
    Ayanna Pressley

@AyannaPressley

As a Black woman, the personal is political. My hair story is no exception. Sharing a very personal story today to create space for others: https://twitter.com/theroot/status/1217858858384797699
    The Root

@TheRoot

"My twists have become such a synonymous & a conflated part of not only my personal identity & how I show up in the world, but my political brand. And that's why I think it's important that I'm transparent about this new normal & living with alopecia." — @AyannaPressley
    Nigger hoes think their hurr give them magic powers and sheeit
    The sheer number of white libturds sucking up in the comment section is troubling: https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-...ting-baldness/
    Trump, the Insult Dog • 12 hours ago
    It takes a lot of courage for her to do that.
    Have you seen Trump’s hair in a sharp wind?

VirGinYa • 17 hours ago • edited
    Representative Pressley is beautiful. I hope in her future she reaches out to children, because this disease, this auto-immune disorder, hits children too and the effects can be devastating.

JanDeDoot • 18 hours ago
    This doesn't need to be political, but this is Mediaite so f*** it.
    Strong people acknowledge imperfections, embrace it as being human and use it to better empathize with others.
    Weak people try to cover up problems at all costs, worry constantly about what others think and insist others pretend everything is perfect no matter how much everyone knows it's a lie.
    I'm not just talking about hair, I'm talking about fundamental differences in how liberals and conservatives view this nation. Liberals want to expose and fix real problems, conservatives want us all to pretend everything is perfect and call people traitors when they say we should make things better.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry nigger.

You still have your melanin magic.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you seen Trump’s hair in a sharp wind?
    Yes, and at least he still has hair.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Yes, and at least he still has hair.
    That because he hasn't spent a lifetime of dipping his head in enough chemicals to reanimate the dead all in the vain and futile effort to remove the pubic curls and make his hair look like human hair instead of black velcro.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    We are supposed to cry because this rug headed member of the Turd Squad lost all her hurr.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2001116-ayanna-pressley-index2.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	191.4 KB 
ID:	10666
    Nigger hoes think their hurr give them magic powers and sheeit
    The sheer number of white libturds sucking up in the comment section is troubling: https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-...ting-baldness/

Yep. Bucks and boons all look alike!!