Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Big-mouthed sow, Wendy Williams, mocks cleft lip of Joaquin Phoenix

Finally, people get pissed off at a nigger, call it on its shit, and many are clamoring for the dirty sheboon to be fired.

As if she can mock anyone else's looks. He could mock all the plastic surgery she's had done to try and look white, and those enormous bolt-on silicone udders she drags around.

“When he shaves off his mustache he’s got a hairline fracture, he’s got one of those — what do you call it? Cleft lip, cleft palate," said Williams, 55.
    "Hairline fracture." Actually it's not even a cleft lip. He was born with a scar. God, niggers are stupid and ignorant.

She starts at 11 minutes in.

https://www.today.com/health/wendy-w...e-scar-t171887

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's one of the worst. How she ever got her own show is beyond me, but when she had to go live in the halfway house because of her crack and malt likker addiction, she should've been canceled outright.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...rehab.amp.html
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Finally, people get pissed off at a nigger, call it on its shit, and many are clamoring for the dirty sheboon to be fired.

As if she can mock anyone else's looks. He could mock all the plastic surgery she's had done to try and look white, and those enormous bolt-on silicone udders she drags around.

"Hairline fracture." Actually it's not even a cleft lip. He was born with a scar. God, niggers are stupid and ignorant.

She starts at 11 minutes in.

https://www.today.com/health/wendy-w...e-scar-t171887
    Who the fuck is this sow to mock anyone's looks?? She looks like a fucking tranny aka Chimpelle 0bungh0le and is enormous to boot!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her 13-year-old sprog walked in the bedroom while she was blowing her buck, and they just continued. Niggers are so disgusting and obscene.

I'm just surprised at there being any backlash for something a nigger does, since they are a protected species.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    She's one of the worst. How she ever got her own show is beyond me, but when she had to go live in the halfway house because of her crack and malt likker addiction, she should've been canceled outright.[/URL]
    I had a white co-worker years ago that started playing that nigger ho's radio show out loud. We were in one of those stupid open office plans, and I wasn't alone in very politely asking her to use headphones.

Once in a while when I'm home, I'll accidentally turn on the TV when that niggerbabble is on, and I can't change things fast enough.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her 13-year-old sprog walked in the bedroom while she was blowing her buck, and they just continued. Niggers are so disgusting and obscene.

I'm just surprised at there being any backlash for something a nigger does, since they are a protected species.
    Wait, WHAT!??

Isn't that sexual abuse of a min-igger??

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nextdoorniggers View Post
    Wait, WHAT!??

Isn't that sexual abuse of a min-igger??
    This hypersexuality and lack of any shred of decency is just part of dey culchure. She told Conan O'Brien about it and thought it was funny especially when the kid refused to "kiss her goodbye" the next morning.

I've never seen this sow on TV. Just looking at her pictures is enough.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This hypersexuality and lack of any shred of decency is just part of dey culchure. She told Conan O'Brien about it and thought it was funny especially when the kid refused to "kiss her goodbye" the next morning.

I've never seen this sow on TV. Just looking at her pictures is enough.
    Typical liberal. Typical crackhead. Typical nigger.