Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mammy dearest: Kemah loves its destructive niglets and didn't beat three, just two

I can't say I disagree with what it did. Teach them young what they'll later experience from the police.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WAVE) – The allegations against Louisville mother Kemah Clark are pretty disturbing. Police say she abused her three children over a broken TV. They also say that the abuse involved punching one of them and hitting them with a belt.
    “I’ve been taking care of them for 13 years by myself,” Clark said. “I would never harm my kids. I love them with everything in me.”

But according to a police report, on Saturday January 11th, Clark confessed to intentionally causing physical injury to her three children, while disciplining them for a broken TV.

Police say her 12-year-old was punched in the face multiple times, causing a swollen eye and bloody lip. The 7-year-old suffered a laceration to the back of his right ear caused by a belt buckle, the other 7-year-old suffered a bruise to his leg from the belt.
    “I don’t want to go into details,” Clark said. “I didn’t beat all three of them. It was only two.”

“So, you admit... what did you do?” Ansari questioned.

"I disciplined them," Clark said. "Yeah, that's what I did. I disciplined them."
    https://www.wave3.com/2020/01/13/mot...ver-broken-tv/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's not how niggers "discipline" their niglets.

When a nigger disciplines its niglet, or some other nigger's niglet, they put the niglet in a pot of boiling water or put it in the oven and eat it.

Anything else is just abuse.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a good thing those niglets only damaged the sow's teebee. If they'd damaged its weeeig, three bats would have wings right now!