Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Florida she boon hits jackpot: 2 sets of twin bucks born in 2019

These things breed like cockroaches.

Doctors told a Florida woman she had a better chance of winning the lottery than of giving birth to two sets of twins in the same year.
    But Alexzandria Wolliston said she won the jackpot with the births of Mark and Malakhi in March and Kaylen and Kaleb in December.
    “Oh, yes, I feel like I hit the twin lottery,” Wolliston told WPTV.
    The tired mom says her 3-year-old daughter helped her prepare for the double dose of twins.
    https://archive.is/J8cOW#selection-585.0-593.91
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think anyone with negroid ancestry or an IQ below 65 should be sterilized.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great, so starting 10 years from now or sooner, the bucks will start breeding a niglet each every year.

One million, seven hundred seventy one thousand, five hundred sixty one. That's assuming a buck and sow, multiplying with an average litter of ten, producing a new generation every 9 months over a period of 40 years.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I think anyone with negroid ancestry or an IQ below 65 should be sterilized.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! It's ALWAYS the STUPIDEST members of the population that breed like cockroaches!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two sets of twins and three baby-daddies...

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Two sets of twins and three baby-daddies...
    Did you ever hear of this mudshark several years ago that had fraternal twins, one white, one nigger? She admitted she had an affair (with a nigger) shortly after getting pregnant with the first child, and she ovulated again.

That's actually to be expected with the typical hyper-muhpoohsies sow. Who knows how many bucks it'll breed with at the same time in order to ensure new welfare checks starting 9 months later.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Did you ever hear of this mudshark several years ago that had fraternal twins, one white, one nigger? She admitted she had an affair (with a nigger) shortly after getting pregnant with the first child, and she ovulated again.

That's actually to be expected with the typical hyper-muhpoohsies sow. Who knows how many bucks it'll breed with at the same time in order to ensure new welfare checks starting 9 months later.
    Yes. I do remember that. It's damn near impossible for a Human, but all forms of mongrelism are available to niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^
    ^^
    ^^^
    It happens all the time in the cat kingdom. Especially big fat black house cats and strays.
    Yep, even my pussycats are all about muhpoozie.