Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Velma Jones calls Sean Hannity

Very often, this fat boon, Velma Jones, calls up Sean Hannity (or vanity) .
    He always lets her babble on for 30 minutes like if they are such great friends or lovers.
    I just threw up yesterday. I was driving last evening and I had to turn off my radio. When I got home, this boon was still eeking and ooking.

What is Vanity trying to prove? He wants his mostly white audience to know he loves niggers too? Are the niggers going to hate his skin any less?

Here's what the ape looks like:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=velm...n+sean+hannity

Remember, when posting google urls, always strip down to q=yourSearch.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hannity had some Jebus-loving nigger on today that ooked on endlessly about "Da Lawd". Hannity routinely interrupts guests to interject even the most meaningless of asides, but he let this nigger get more and more wound up. Like all niggers, it was clearly in love with the sound of its own ooks, not to mention the attention it was getting from Whitey. I actually changed the channel and listened to another show for awhile. That Hannity nigger was just too annoying...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. I'm glad others have noticed. And it is not the 'educated' type of uncle Tom who trys to speak human. It has to be the obvious type, the ebonics type.
    Ohhhhh you're such a great caller.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have a strictly conservative talk radio station down here that starts with Walton & Johnson, Rush, Hannity, followed by Michael Berry. Last night MB had a nigger caller phone in and he got this nigger to play "You can't loose." It's just a little radio bit he does with idiot callers where he will ask them questions that he knows they will always get wrong even though the answer is already in the questions like: "What crescent shaped river feature is the city of New Orleans nicknamed after?" "What body of water is the Lake PontchartrainCauseway built over?" "What Confederate General was Lee Circle named after:"

That nigger called up bitching about the press not covering "Pres. Trump's lies" while focusing too much on all the dimocraps hypocrisy fraud and other such felonious matters. That nigger could not get one single question right.

They do it every time and it is hilarious every time! Nig Orleans niggers are hilarious when they're not trying to rob or kill you.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    RE: Michael Berry...

I used to be a big fan -- still am, though I rarely listen. We got in a big Twitter fight back in 2016 over whether or not Ted Cruz was a natural born citizen per Article II, the intent of the Framers, and the original definition of the concept in Vattel's "Law of Nations". At the time, I had just spent a couple of years on and off volunteering my help to a well-known Obama origins expert. I was very well-versed in the meaning of the term.

Berry is an attorney, to be sure. But constitutional vagaries that never come up in court are simply not part of the law school curriculum. Most lawyers -- and I've spoken with quite a few on the subject, have no idea what natural born citizen means.

I argued with Berry for days, and he even mentioned me (not by name) on his show. He twisted himself in knots trying to prove Cruz was a NBC, but in the end, most of his callers took my side. Cruz was born in Canada to a Cuban national father and very likely a Canadian citizen mother. The family were legal residents of Canada and Cruz held Canadian citizenship until 2016. He is clearly not a natural born citizen.

The concept has almost never been adjudicated, and never in the case of it being a disqualifier for political office. But Berry was so locked in at a certain point, he couldn't gracefully back out of it.

I lost a good deal of respect for him as a result. He's intensely talented and intelligent, but I saw a side of him that was rather petty back then.

On top of that, he and his wife adopted a niglet 15 years ago, but that's another subject...