Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

THOT goes to nigger country for breast implants which promptly fall out

Woman’s Breast Implants Fall Out of Open Wounds in Her Chest After Botched Surgery: ‘I Was So Sick’
    Judy Hernandez went to a surgeon in the Dominican Republic and had a “terrible experience”

A woman is dealing with gruesome side effects after a botched breast implant surgery caused the implants to pop and fall out of her chest.

Judy Hernandez initially got large breast implants, but after two and a half years with them, decided that she needed to downsize.

“It felt like a lot of pressure on my chest,” she says in a clip from Monday’s episode of Botched [WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES IN LINKED VIDEO]. “I had back pain, I couldn’t sleep. I then decided to have my implants changed to smaller sizes.”

Hernandez went to the Dominican Republic for the surgery, and “it was a terrible experience,” she said.

“I was so sick. I came back to the United States and immediately went to the hospital because I was running a fever. I started getting wounds on my incisions. It was like, white.”
    https://people.com/health/womans-bre...tched-surgery/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dominican Republic has one of the largest populations of half breed niggers on the planet. Around 70% of them are quadroons or halfricans with around 11% full blooded nigger. As you can imagine it would be a shitty place. It could not have been cheaper to get the surgery done there if you factor in hotel, plane ticets, etc. Unless she found a place that had a $99 special. I wouldn't put it past a dumbass like her.

I bet they used a ziplock bag as the implant.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hold on here hobag... Let me get this straight. Not only did you intentionally venture to a third world shit hole to to let a nigger touch your body, You paid it to cut a hole in your breast, get a tube of silicone RTV from the hardware store, fill a ziploc sandwich bag up with it and stuff into your chest.

Damn, you are one silly whiz-gig. How foolish, self absorbed and cheap do you have to be to pull off a stunt like that? You hit the stupid slut trifecta. It's a wonder you're not room temperature. I'm guessing that temp and your IQ are about the same, no?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm guessing that temp and your IQ are about the same, no?
    Maybe if we are talking celsius.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Maybe if we are talking celsius.
    Yep. "I seen." That's enough for me.