Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Mudshark says her 8 year old bucklet is "gender fluid" so it can keep waist-length wool

Little nigga gon' get the black beaten off his ass in school.

A MUM has said she may have to declare her son non-binary so he can keep his famous long locks at secondary school...“We are told we are supposed to be tolerant, and embrace diversity,” Bonnie said.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/10...ondary-school/

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I embrace diversity in humans. I am intolerant of niggers and their kin.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Little nigga gon' get the black beaten off his ass in school.
    Wrong verb. Whatever happens to the little snigglet in school now, and I'm sure that an ass whoopin will be the least of it, that stupid coalburning sand digging bitch just guaranteed it by opening her big mouth. With bullying it's hard enough being a kid in school as it is, no matter what species you are. Throw in your own mammy into the equation questioning your sexuality publicly and you have a recipe for disaster. This bitch might as well have just rang the dinner bell for every butt pirate teenigger in the neighborhood and school to come and have a piece of that kids ass and use his dreads as handlebars or stirrups. If it wasn't gender fluid (whatever the hell that means) before, it sure as hell will be now - if it survives the gorilla gang rape.

Gender fluid huh?...
    I can predict two of them right now - blood and semen.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Wrong verb. Whatever happens to the little snigglet in school now, and I'm sure that an ass whoopin will be the least of it, that stupid coalburning sand digging bitch just guaranteed it by opening her big mouth. With bullying it's hard enough being a kid in school as it is, no matter what species you are. Throw in your own mammy into the equation questioning your sexuality publicly and you have a recipe for disaster. This bitch might as well have just rang the dinner bell for every butt pirate teenigger in the neighborhood and school to come and have a piece of that kids ass and use his dreads as handlebars or stirrups. If it wasn't gender fluid (whatever the hell that means) before, it sure as hell will be now - if it survives the gorilla gang rape.

Gender fluid huh?...
    That's a certainty!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will be a sure candidate for buck or sow when it is older. Mom probably hasnt got her sunglasses yet. I remember the day when if a boy showed up with long hair and wearing girls clothing he was going home with a haircut and mom was appearing before the judge. These days that would equal nigger lotto.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

Gender fluid huh?...
    You're right! But it won't just be teeniggers, but full-grown bucks too.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like a mini sow to me, probably already had a good deal of down lo lovin’ from the burner’s procession of bucks.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here it the perfect candidate for wood shop. Imagine that pubic hair caught in the head stock of a lathe, the feed table of a surface planer or wrapped around the quill of a drill press?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    Here it the perfect candidate for wood shop. Imagine that pubic hair caught in the head stock of a lathe, the feed table of a surface planer or wrapped around the quill of a drill press?
    Perhaps in a paper shredder or better yet a mulcher. No wait. Metal shop! The niglets hair dips into the forge and catches fire. Imagine that thing running around the room like a looney toon trying to put it out and knocking everything off every station. In the end it is just a smoking bald headed nigger.

In any situation though it would be nigger lotto.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disgusting brillo hair of a half breed mutant. Fucking coalburner mom who has no pride in her ethnicity. Obviously, she has base animal desires to have fucked a subhuman.
    Can't wait for this little conceited asshole to go to school. All the darkies will hate it for being a showoff, and will give it a warm African welcome.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Disgusting brillo hair of a half breed mutant. Fucking coalburner mom who has no pride in her ethnicity. Obviously, she has base animal desires to have fucked a subhuman.
    Can't wait for this little conceited asshole to go to school. All the darkies will hate it for being a showoff, and will give it a warm African welcome.
    "This is for acting white!!!"
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.