Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Dnd nigger gib request

So I took a dnd mini painting class a couple days ago. I saw a nigger as I was walking in. I paid it no mind. The instructor had this incredible dragon he was working on. So fast forward to about 45 minutes into the class and said nigger walks over from her game. Long story short I hear "cayne ah have dat dragon?" This dragon had several weeks of work into it and was already sold for 2 fucking grand. I know stupid money for a dnd mini but it was amazing. Nigger wants it for free. Only a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were that guy I would have picked up and left right away before that nigger could paw it. I was never into the miniatures when I played as a kid. But I don't understand who could pay that much. Isn't painting it yourself supposed to be part of the fun?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If I were that guy I would have picked up and left right away before that nigger could paw it. I was never into the miniatures when I played as a kid. But I don't understand who could pay that much. Isn't painting it yourself supposed to be part of the fun?
    Never played DnD but have played and still occasionally play magic the gathering.

Suppose buying painted miniatures is the same as buying pre built ultra over powered decks in magic- i think it would take the fun out of the game

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    Long story short I hear "cayne ah have dat dragon?" This dragon had several weeks of work into it and was already sold for 2 fucking grand. I know stupid money for a dnd mini but it was amazing. Nigger wants it for free. Only a nigger.
    Well yeah, the nigger mentality: Why work to get one when we can have someone else's for free?

I hope he told that boon to fuck right off.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Most of the minis I buy are out of the 3 dollar bin at the store I play in but I was given a free one I'm assuming out of sympathy the first time I played there because I was using a garbage pail kids minikin (I didn't care I just needed a piece to mark my character). I have the art skills of a damn 3rd grader but I figured painting my own might be fun. But I have no problem buying a pre painted one. But 2 grand? Even the instructor said that he had a lucky break there. I'm assuming it's a guy who makes 6-7 figures but I didn't ask. I don't like nosing around peoples business.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Model railroading is going the same way. More and more stuff is ready to run these days, instead of a kit. I got a saying for that "Ready to run, twice the price and half the fun".

While I've never been part of any D&D clubs, a hobby shop I used to help out at and manage a model railroad club at, also had a D&D club. I can respect the time, effort, and money that goes into creating their fantasy worlds, just as time, effort and money goes into my miniture worlds built on plywood.

Bet the only reason the nigger wanted the dragon was because YT had it and it didn't.