Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Sandshark gets her nose bitten clean off by her ex-mohammed

Boyfriend ‘bit off tip of woman’s nose in rage she ended relationship’

A woman is waiting for surgery after her ex-boyfriend allegedly bit off the tip of her nose. Allyson Danylko, 24, said her ex became enraged when she tried to end their relationship and refused to let her leave. Nick Grewal, 30, allegedly cornered in her a bathroom and assaulted her, either eating her nose or flushing it away down the toilet.
    ‘He kept trying to push my buttons by referring to me as his ‘bitch’ which he knows I hate – he was looking for an argument. ‘When we left, we argued, and I ended our relationship as I was due to go and volunteer in Costa Rica on January 7.
    She claims this isn’t the first time Grewal has ‘physically’ hit her as she had a restraining order against him in August 2019. Allyson says police dogs were not able to find her missing nose. She adds: ‘The police returned to his property and they said my nose was no where to be seen so it is likely he either ate or flushed it. ‘He is so messed up – I believe he would do either.
    ‘He was very jealous of me because I had plans to travel and better my life whereas he has no goals or aspirations. ‘He has tried to ruin my beauty, but I won’t let him ruin my spirit. ‘After surgery, I will resume my plans of going to volunteer in Costa Rica and then a bartending course in Thailand.
    She wants to learn to be a bartender. Reach for the stars, my sandshark friend!
    https://metro.co.uk/2020/01/09/boyfr...ship-12033714/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's mad at him for having no goals or aspirations, but her dream job involves being a bartender in Thailand?

I remember seeing a South Park episode where some people made fun of Kenny's dad for being an over the road truck driver.

Nothing makes sense anymore.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    I remember seeing a South Park episode where some people made fun of Kenny's dad for being an over the road truck driver.
    I think they were illustrating absurdity by being absurd as Master Limbaugh puts it. They do that all the time on SP.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘After surgery, I will resume my plans of going to volunteer in Costa Rica
    What exactly was this dumb-as-a-stump hoebag going to volunteer to DO in Costa Rica? Getting her good deeds done before pursuing her big dreams of bartending in Thailand?

If she thinks she'll just get a new nose glued on that will look the same, she's in for a big surprise.

On a positive note, the empty-headed bimbo is certainly no stranger to surgery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4utulr2aiy021.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	10629

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder him much that inch of makeup weighs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I wonder him much that inch of makeup weighs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Not as much as those two huge silicone bolt-ons weigh.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, at least she identifies as Christian. But what the hell is she doing with a mohammedan if she does?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    On a positive note, the empty-headed bimbo is certainly no stranger to surgery.

Name:	4utulr2aiy021.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	10629
    Sometimes you can just look at a hobag like that and sum her up in one glance: Daddy issues.

I believe he didn't love me enough therefore:

I will seek the attention he didn't give me through the comfort of strangers, niggers, dune coons and scumbags. If I ever do find a human man worth keeping, I'll dump him and break his heart because deep down I know I don't deserve him. Rather, I deserve to be rode hard, put up wet, beat upon like a rented mule and treated like the debased trash that I have so willingly if not eagerly become.

I will force my body to conform to the standards that magazines, Hollywood, Barbie dolls, so-called friends and pimps tell me I should.

I will never develop a true identity but will hide behind social media and rely on it to sustain my sense of self worth. My entire self value will be based on a score of thumbs ups versus thumbs downs and likes versus dislikes. For this reason, I will never attempt to add any true value to myself or society through any meaningful self improvement, education or vocation.

Since I have chosen no clear path for my life, I will wander aimlessly through it moving like a parasite from one host to the next in search of my knight in shining squalor while the flower of my youth quickly escapes me.

I will abuse substances in a futile effort to forget the self inflicted pain that I am now doomed to endure. This will last me the rest of my exponentially fleeting years of what I have become accustomed to as life.

As my youth and attractiveness fade to black, so will my prospects. I know deep down that I will die destitute, withered, broken and a mere shell of what I could have become.

I decided to lie down with animals of my own accord. Do not pity me. I deserve the life I am doomed to because I made the choices that I have made. I have no-one to blame but myself.

Signed, no nosed ho.

At some point in her life, she made a choice to rise up and above or sink to the depths of depravity. Teach your children well, parents. Life is hard enough when you do. A good life is next to impossible when you don't.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Well, at least she identifies as Christian. But what the hell is she doing with a mohammedan if she does?

That's a fashion accessory - nothing more, nothing less. This falafel burner could put deely bobbers on her head, paint her skin green and identify as Martian but it won't change the fact she was conceived on this planet in the back of a Ford Pinto after a night of wine coolers, weed and Journey cassettes.

Not that I have a problem with Journey from a music appreciation standpoint - It was just a highly effective panty removal tool. Just sayin...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    That's a fashion accessory - nothing more, nothing less. This falafel burner could put deely bobbers on her head, paint her skin green and identify as Martian but it won't change the fact she was conceived on this planet in the back of a Ford Pinto after a night of wine coolers, weed and Journey cassettes.

Not that I have a problem with Journey from a music appreciation standpoint - It was just a highly effective panty removal tool. Just sayin...

Hey, when you get banned from Reddit, one of the most degenerate mainstream sites out there, you know you're a big-time loser whore. For anyone not familiar with "THOT", it means "That Hoe Over There."

Name:	reddit the front page of the internet.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	10635

I have a cheap, easy fix for her:

Name:	funny-disguise-glasses-nose-12706456.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	10636

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Name:	funny-disguise-glasses-nose-12706456.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	10636
    BBBWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

OH SNAP!!! Groucho Muddsharx sunglasses!!!