Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Iran sandnigger military leader calls for "annihilation of Israel"

Israel is a nuclear armed state with dolphin class nuclear armed submarines and state of the art fighter aircraft. Could mushroom clouds be in Iran's future? One can only hope.

Iranian leaders are issuing renewed calls for the destruction of Israel, saying the "annihilation" of the Jewish state is the only fair price for America's recent killing of top Iranian military leader Qassem Soleimani.

Seyed Hashem al-Heidari, cultural chief of Hashd al-Shaabi, an Iraqi paramilitary force directed by Iran, said Tehran is eyeing Israel as a primary target of retaliatory military strikes following Soleimani's death last week in a U.S. airstrike.

"Annihilation of Israel and the U.S. is the price of the blood of martyr Soleimani," al-Heidari said early Wednesday during an anti-U.S. gathering in the Iranian city of Qom.
    "This aggression should be responded to by the tough revenge stressed by Supreme Leader [Ayatollah Khamenei] and all options are on the table," al-Heidari said in remarks published by Tehran's state-controlled press. "All U.S. bases in the region, the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, and all their soldiers are within the range of resistance missiles because annihilation of Israel and the U.S. is the price of the blood of martyr Soleimani, and God willing the entire region will be liberated."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran: ALOHA SNACKBAR!!!
    Isreal: /yawn -boop (button press)
    Iran: ALA... Hey are those my virgins?
    Satan: No, you are THEIR virgin. Say hello to an endless conga train being run on you.
    Trump: This looks like a nice place for my new tower. Hillary, get off your lazy ass and keep sweeping the sand off my new foundation.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Keep poking the sleeping giant goat fuckers, between Israel and the USA, you'll end up living on black glass. Or and endless assault of MOAB's

My vote is for MOAB's. I don't want to burn radioactive gas in my car and I'll be damned if we let that shit go to waste once we flatten the place. As far as I'm concerned, it's a drop in the bucket as payback for all the damage these sand niggers have done and will certainly do in the future. If we take their oil, they can't afford to fund terrorism.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    My vote is for MOAB's. I don't want to burn radioactive gas in my car and I'll be damned if we let that shit go to waste once we flatten the place. As far as I'm concerned, it's a drop in the bucket as payback for all the damage these sand niggers have done and will certainly do in the future. If we take their oil, they can't afford to fund terrorism.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!