Close

Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

section 8 - I want my money back

Today a friend asked me how I felt about her returning a deposit on a house she rents to some people who backed out of a contract. She told me they kept backing out saying they didn't want the place, then they did, then they didn't etc. So she told them they have to put down a deposit to hold the place for them because they have other people interested. I agreed and said absolutely. A vacant rental is lost money. You did the right thing and made them aware they would lose the deposit if they backed out. However this is where I started to become annoyed. Turns out this family was 5 people on section 8 and welfare. This is a nice upper middle class neighborhood. You don't live here if you are into 6 figures. You shouldn't get to live in a better neighborhood simply because you shat out some kids and said woe is me, I need money. The rental cost of $2800 for the house would be completely covered by the taxpayer AND they tried to get all utilities included with the rent. For a 4 bedroom house here W/S/G/E/T runs about $500 a month depending on the season and that is conservative usage. Section 8 will not cover that total cost beyond a certain point so these people wanted that price to be paid by her. Anything extra she would pay out of her pocket. SERIOUSLY? They wanted to live completely for free as I am sure they were on food stamps too. These types will leave the lights and heat on all day running up huge bills they don't have to pay themselves.

At this point I still had not asked but assumed it was niggers. She told me she felt bad for them because they didn't have a lot of money. I told her well then they should be living in an apartment, not an upscale neighborhood. Life isn't fair and if you want to live there you should work for it. She then inserted the rest of the details about them. Being that they were "immigrants" from IRAQ... Now she is a liberal but not the kind of crazy most of them are. Pretty moderate and a very nice and generous person but not obnoxious like the far lefties are. I told her hell no. Do not give them their money back. They jerked you around for a few weeks and I guarantee you the reason they want out is they found a sucker to include the utilities. Do not beleive anything they tell you. Do not be a sucker. Let this be a learning experience for them as well as for you. You lost money because of them. You dodged a bullet. Trust me. I kept my views of sand niggers to myself this time. We stay friends because we both know we have very differing views when it comes to politics and we just never discuss it. She knows how I feel about niggers and dune coons and was reluctant to tell me they were sand niggers because she thought it would sway my opinion. I didn't however. I would have had the same reaction even if they were anyone else.

The kicker here?

They are still NOT citizens and came here on student visa. They are both recent college graduates who also got free tuition and free housing this whole time. They produced 3 anchor babies while in school who are eligible for SNAP/Welfare/HUD etc. I thought this can't be true. Only citizens can get section 8, right? (Buzzer).

Section 8 vouchers
    will only be granted to American citizens or to those who have eligible immigrant status

I know some homeless are that way because of drugs, mental disorder, crime etc but... We have homeless people here who are citizens and we don't have the money to help them. Yet we are giving money to immigrants to live free. Makes total sense... Since they are applying for citizenship I guess that counts... I don't have all the details but I am sure it is some bullshit loophole. They have been dragging their feet just like all "immigrants" do making the process take forever then if they get denied they cry foul when deported.

So why did they back out after signing the intent to rent after all this? The wife "saw a ghost in the house" and was too scared to live there. She was too scared to even say anything... She was even too scared to keep looking for a new place... I told her to be ready for nigger lotto to possibly come up.
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 01-11-2020 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Rental, contract, deposit, iraq, ghost, section 8, anchor baby, snap, welfare, hud, homeless, ghost, student visa