Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
I had a buddy back in NY that owned an apartment complex 1 and 2 bedroom apartments from 800sf 1 bedroom to 1200sf for a 2 bedroom and they were nice, all new appliance, nice tile floors and bathrooms. Well he decided to ONLY accept private NON-Profit organization subsidized housing vouchers and NO section 8 / HUD

As you can guess those "private NON-Profit organization subsidized housing voucher" people trashed the places out ruined the new appliances and BIG holes in the walls.

He told me NEVER again will he do that. Now he requires a credit report and you must have a score of 680 and above and be working and show a W2 or pay stubs, and also does criminal background checks on every applicant and also charges a 150 application fee.... NON refundable.

It's the only way he could keep out the trash and niggers.
After reading the horror stories on this thread, I'm just wondering if there is any insurance people can take out on their properties?

I understand the premiums will be fairly high, but surely in the long term ends up at least a bit cheaper than having no insurance at all

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk