Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheboon is proud of having her genitals mutilated

https://africanholocaust.net/female-...ia-mutalation/

The article is actually quite long and disturbing. It appears as though the author, a nigger sow, was raised in the USA, and actually chose to go to Africa with the intention of having its clitoris mutilated.

The entire article is bizarre as it seems to encourage the practice of mutilating the sexual organs of women.

Consequently, one of the greatest abominations of any African male or female, high or low, is the curse of his or her mother.

My final and more subjective point is my shared view of the aesthetics of excision and (male) circumcision. I propose that the basis of Kono appreciation of male/female genital modifications is compatibility and harmony with basic principles of complementarity and interdependence. These ideals underpin cosmological beliefs regarding sex and gender difference and are manifested in the dual sex organization of culture and society. As long as there are deeply implanted mental associations of the clitoris with masculinity, then the former will continue to be regarded as dirty, abnormal, unclean, and harmful by a culture that sees “male” and “female” as fundamentally separate and distinct moral categories.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CreepyAssNigger View Post
    https://africanholocaust.net/female-...ia-mutalation/

The article is actually quite long and disturbing. It appears as though the author, a nigger sow, was raised in the USA, and actually chose to go to Africa with the intention of having its clitoris mutilated.

The entire article is bizarre as it seems to encourage the practice of mutilating the sexual organs of women.

HUH??????????????????????????????????????