Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger doing the Knuckledragging Jigaboo in the parking lot

I've mentioned that the closest grocery store is in a town increasingly infected with niggers, and I almost always avoid it. This morning I needed just a couple of small items, not worth going very far for, quick in and out, right? That still won't insulate me from niggershines.

I was approaching a few open parking spots, and here's a mid-height, 300 pound nigger walking toward me. Niggers love to walk in the middle of everything, especially to inconvenience YT, and hoping they'll get brushed by a car and claim massive injuries. So I had to stop and let it go by as it did its shucking and jiving, and as it passed by, it bulged its eyes and opened its mouth (smiling?) just like a hippo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WildAfricaTrek-hippo-mouth-open.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	10620
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what your sleep routine is like, but most supermarkets in my country open at 6 am.

There is no way on earth a nigger is getting up that early. I suppose the same could be said about where you are, just get your shopping done early and in sure you can avoid the groid

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That's a downlow nigger mating call, you were getting hit on by the feral buck

Attachment 10623
    Hippo mating season. LOL
    After positioning himself near her, he urinates and defecates while, simultaneously, moving his tail in such a way to fling his bodily waste all over the place. Sometimes, when cows are interested in the male, they will also spread their feces around.
    https://study.com/academy/lesson/hip...on-period.html

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post
    Not sure what your sleep routine is like, but most supermarkets in my country open at 6 am.

There is no way on earth a nigger is getting up that early. I suppose the same could be said about where you are, just get your shopping done early and in sure you can avoid the groid

That's EXACTLY what I did when I lived in fixated Wilmington, Delaware. Niggers do NOT get up that early.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    That's a downlow nigger mating call, you were getting hit on by the feral buck

Attachment 10623
    That's a seriously scary thought! I don't regard myself as handsome, but good enough to attract someone like Mrs. S., and the thought a nigger wants my ass is enough to give me nightmares. Then again, niggers will muh dik anything.

Gay guys have hit on me occasionally, which I figure is like lesbians hit on a straight woman they think goes that way.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger dawn isn't until 3 or 4 in the afternoon.
    Give America back to the human race and end nigger fuxation - TRUMP 2020

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post

Don't get fooled into a false sense of security assuming niggers don't get up that early.

The crack addicted ones are still up and about, looking for industrious humans to rob / muh-dik / scrounge off.

This can actually be the most dangerous part of the day. Particularly if the niggers are coming down off a night on the baff salts or similar.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't regard myself as handsome, but good enough to attract someone like Mrs. S.
    You better hope she doesn't read that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    You better hope she doesn't read that.

MS, do yourself a huge favor and change it before she reads it. If 32 years of marriage has taught me anything about women (to the extent that men are capable of actually learning anything about women) it is that women never forget ANYTHING.

Funny thing is, niggers have to have their Miranda rights read to them at the time of arrest. Men don't get the same warnings before the big "I do." If we did, I think it should go something like "anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of wife, convened anytime at whim and at the sole discretion of the wife. You will not be afforded a lawyer especially when tequila is involved."

Best fix it 'cause you'll never remember how to reset all them damn controls:

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I meant is, I may not be a Leonardo or Brad, but Mrs. S is a 9 on a 10 scale, and she found me good enough.

Wait, now I'm going to get it. "You think I'm only a 9!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    What I meant is, I may not be a Leonardo or Brad, but Mrs. S is a 9 on a 10 scale, and she found me good enough.

Wait, now I'm going to get it. "You think I'm only a 9!"

We smell what you're stepping in!

HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA...