Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Duracell coalburner wants extra life

If this isn't an extremely subtle condemnation of coalburning, I don't know what is.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are Asian women into nigger bucks? I guess advertisers want to spread the diversity around.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Are Asian women into nigger bucks? I guess advertisers want to spread the diversity around.

I didn't glean that from the commercial although I don't think duracell meant for it to be taken either way. What I took from it was the rabid mouth frothing nigger wants to supercharge his dikk with duracell and mo powuhh soze he can go on a muhdikk spree. The Asian girl wants extra life and her ass is experiencing such a strong pucker factor that it is sucking itself into the couch trying to hide from muhdikk.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I didn't glean that from the commercial although I don't think duracell meant for it to be taken either way. What I took from it was the rabid mouth frothing nigger wants to supercharge his dikk with duracell and mo powuhh soze he can go on a muhdikk spree. The Asian girl wants extra life and her ass is experiencing such a strong strong a pucker factor that it is sucking itself into the couch trying to hide from muhdikk.
    That is a very insightful interpretation.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't think this is so blatant as other coalburning and miscegenation commercials. But I've also been noticing nigger-Asian pairings much more than before. Reality is, most Asians abhor niggers BUT with this continuous ads, younger kids get fooled early on.

And then, their parents will kick the Asian coalburners out for dishonoring their ancestors by producing a vile niglet.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's generally been my experience that American Asian women tend to go for Caucasian men. If you read the statistics put out by dating site OkCupid, they generally tend to agree. I'm blonde and blue eyed, and when I was younger and single I got more appreciative looks from Asian women than any other ethnic group. And the young, working professional women in China and Brazil that want kids but not marriage are increasingly buying sperm from American banks and requesting blue eyed genetics.
    Affluent single Chinese women seek sperm donors at overseas banks
    Looking at page after page of childhood photos, “Xiaogunzhu” was drawn to an image of a French-Irish boy with smiling dark blue eyes.

But she was not admiring his family album. She was browsing a catalog of potential sperm donors — the 39-year-old is one of an increasing number of affluent single women in China who are seeking a child but not a husband.
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...-sperm-donors/

And it was a long, slow and disgusting journey into mud for Brazil. The high earning, high IQ Professional women of that country look like they are trying to climb back out of that morass.
    The Reason Brazilian Women Are Requesting White American Sperm Is Both Heartbreaking and Unsurprising

Brazilian women are looking to get their hands on the sperm of blonde-haired, blue-eyed, white American men more than ever before.

The demand for American male sperm is skyrocketing in Brazil, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal, and blue-eyed white males rank number one on the list of desired donors. The reasons behind the surge may be surprising, however.

“Over the past seven years, human semen imports from the U.S. to Brazil have surged as more rich single women [and] lesbian couples select donors whose online profiles suggest they’ll yield light-complexioned and preferably blue-eyed children,” the report states.
    https://archive.is/6G2tj
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It shouldn't exactly come as a huge shocker to think that human females might want to have human children.

The humans that want to have nigger babies are the ones that are broken and fucked up in the head.
    Do not call for black power. Call for human power.